Our apartments 1 and 2 can also be combined: Max. 11 people. Looking for a vacation rental with good value for money? You have found it! The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the 'gifts Haus Monschau, fan shop for cat and dog friends' and located in the center of Monschau, 2 minutes from Market Square. The apartment has a full kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, stove, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, u. S. W.) Bathroom with shower u. WC, 2 bedrooms (1x double. Double bed, 1 x triple room with bunk beds), Living r (with about 100 books) and pullout sofa bed for 2 persons. Sleeping arrangements there by up to 7 people plus possibly 3 rooms with 4 beds on the floor below, so max. 11 people (connected by staircase). Entertainment: satellite TV, DVD player, Internet - Access (WLAN). Through the beautiful hillside commits the two rear, quiet, small terrace from the second Floor overlooking the framework mountain and the ruins 'Haller'. On the main castle place every summer, which is known far beyond the borders of Monschau also "open-air classical music festival" with operas, operettas and songwriters instead. On the front of the house overlooking the vibrant life and the Laufenbach. The house is the starting point for various activities: hiking, strolling, sightseeing and many more. During Advent and Christmas, the homes are decorated for Christmas, including Christmas tree!
What is there in and around Monschau Part 1: In order to get a first impression of the town, a 30 minutes tour with the tourist train Monschauer (light rail) is highly recommended!
A stroll through the winding streets of this ancient town awaits the visitor behind the romantic half-timbered facades (Behind one of these walls you live!), A rich mosaic of art, culture and museums, such B.:
- The famous Red House from the 18th century. Century, with its complete furnishing in the Rococo styles, Louis XVI and Empire, it still reflects the splendor of upper-class home decor resist,
- Felsenkeller Brewery Museum: During a tour of the brewhouse, fermentation and storage can find one, is today restored as here the popular Monschauer 'Felsquell' and dark 'Zwickelbier' old tradition,
- Caffee roast - Immerse yourself in the world of coffee and discover the difference!
What is there in and around Monschau Part 2: - Eifeler Photographica- and Film Museum: exhibition about the history of photography from the Laterna Magica through to today's digital cameras. Varying photo exhibitions by photographers from the region complete the interesting offer of the museum,
- Mustard Mill: Here, in the fifth Generation mustard produced in a more than 100-year-old mustard mill. A little shops invite you to try,
- Art and Culture Centre (KuK): The Cultural Art Center is a working and meeting place, perfect for creative exchange between artists and art lovers,
- Glass 'Roman glassworks' Monschau: Here are produced at the open glass melting furnace in old craftsmanship figures, vases, bowls and a..,
- The castle of Monschau from the 13th century. Century, a huge investment by thick walls and weirs is surrounded. She invites you to look and admire a. In summer, far beyond the borders of Monschau famous Classical Festival will find in the courtyard instead.
Visit our new indoor pool.