The house 2016 was created as semi-detached and located on the outskirts of the village Morsbach with a unique remote view into the National Park. The area offers a pristine nature that can be explored on numerous hiking trails in the national park and it is some 3 km away Ordensburg "Vogelsang".
The high-quality holiday house with about 85 sqm offers five people a Sleeps.
The property combines the ecological timber construction with a modern architecture: cozy wood ceiling and wall panels, central wood stove, modern kitchen, comfortable seating area and coffee combined with many windows allowing a panoramic view of the unspoiled country look.
The building is located on approximately 1 000 sqm plot with a large terrace. The garden and the terrace is gemeintschaftlich used with the other house.
In the attic there are two bedrooms for three and two persons and a bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Stove, Wifi, Radio-CD, dishwasher, washing machine, induction cooker, convection oven, two refrigerators, Internet TV with library and an infrared heating available,
- We only rent the property on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- The electricity costs are charged according to your consumption of 25 cents / kWh billed.
- Bedding can be provided optionally for 7 € / person.
The environment offers many excursions so that you can do many things:
- Signposted hiking trails in the national park (including guided ranger tours.) - Directly on your doorstep
- Einruhr / Urfttalsperre with boating and outdoor pool - 8 km
- Luftkuhrort Gemünd with pedestrian zone, many gastronomy and outdoor pool - 6 km
- Summer toboggan run and open-air museum in Kommern - 22 km
- Historical center Monschau - 24 km
- "High Fens" bog - 25 km
- Ski resort "Weisser Stein" - 18 km
- Game reserve and bird show in Hellenthal - 12 km