About the property
- Apartment1184 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Find a quiet place for your holidays? Surrounded by lush beaches and impressive mountains? Near the town center more precisely capital? Since you've come to the right place!
In the Quinta do Anjo you will find all that and much more. The Quinta do Anjo is the land of cheese, bread and wine. It represents one of the points of entry of the wine route of the Setúbal peninsula and is located at the foot of the famous Arrábida Mountains. Here you can the regional gastronomy of southern Tejos try while you enjoy nature in its purest form.
- Palmela (10 min by car entfert)
- Azeitão (15 min by car entfert)
- Setúbal (20 min by car entfert)
- Lisbon (30 minutes by car entfert)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, German, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Estadia na Quinta do Anjo
Gostamos do apartamento. Muito limpo, espaçoso, local muito calmo.
Appartement très agréable bien entretenu
Agréable séjour très bon contact avec Clarisse
merci pour votre accueil
Apartamento muito bom ate parece novo, lugar sossegado e um especial obrigado a sra clarisse pela atencao disponibilizada
Obrigada, D.ª Barbara, pelo seu comentário tão amável. Esperamos voltar a dar-vos as boas-vindas.
Muy buena estancia
Un piso muy limpio, espacioso. La dueña encantadora
Muchas Gracias por su comentário. Me quedo muy feliz que hayan disfrutado. Ha sido un placer dar la bienvenida a ustedes a Quinta do Anjo. Espero que ustedes vuelvan en el futuro.
- Visit the wine cellars of the region and enjoy a wine tasting
- Visit the famous Azeitão cheese factories
- Explore the prehistoric collective tombs
- Experience in a guided tour the rugged Arrábida Mountains
- Rest at Portinho da Arrábida beach off
- Visit the Castle of Palmela and the historic center
- Visit the fishing town of Setúbal and one of the largest ports in the country
- Get off the Louro Mountains high and learn at first hand the mills know (and visit the only remaining fully operational mill)
- Discover the best that offer this region in their cheese, bread and wine festival (annually at the beginning of the spring)