|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Built in 2007, Blue Fish residence is conveniently located between Cabarete and Sosua in a gated community. You can enjoy a semi-private gorgeous beach just 150 meters aways or just dive in the big pool or relax in the Jacuzzi. Rattan/banana leaf furniture gives a modern tropical feeling at the place. It will feel just like home with all the modern appliances including flat screen TV and cable.
I have 2 units in this residence. Both are 4 person occupancy . They offer same amenities.
We are a Travel-Loving family. We lived in DR for 2 years and just loved it.
Anthony & Anne purchased this condo in 2010
DR North coast (also know as Amber coast) is really attractive. Sosua is a very well know vacation spot with a spectacular bay were you can snorkel in the middle of corals and colorful fishes. There plenty of very nice local artifacts to choose from. Cabarete is just 20 minutes away and a renowned wind-surfing and kite-surfing spot. Beach restaurant are very nice and offer all kind of flavors. Puerto Plata (30 minutes) is the biggest city of the North Coast. The historical center and the seafront are worth a visit. Also located there, Ocean world, an aquatic park were you can even swim with dolphins. Jarabacoa (2h30) is a bit further inside the island but offers adventure for the rafting, cannyoning and extreme sports lovers.
The apartment was clean, furnished luxuriously, decorated well and in compliance with the announcement. Plan a means of transportation. There are 2 security gates to go there, it is between 2 cities thus a little quiet, with a "private" beach with some rocks.
The beach is just 5 minutes walk away but the swimming pool is near and very clean and secured. The apartment is very quiet, there is a free laundry and a help for the household twice a week. The Dominicans do not live in the district, it is rather foreigners. Retired people or Families(not party). The Owner is very accomodant if necessary... Good journey! "
My staying in Victorian condominium was great .l will recommend this place to family and friends..
The condo was clean and in very good shape. Owner< Anthony was very easy to work with quick to respond to any questions. Property manager, Saskia was very quick to handle any issues that arose. (Replaced pots and pans and some small appliances that were not in order) Condo is well maintained and safe and nice and quiet but close enough to Sosua and Cabarete to get to them quickly for shopping etc. The beach was incredible to look at and less that 200 yards from a good "swimming/surging beach"
Overall a wonderful trip and stay. We were there two months and it was very relaxing and wonderful time.
I would recommend this condo and Owner/Management team to anyone!
It's a cozy, warm, quaint, beautiful unit. It's perfect for a single traveler or a couple. A vehicle is highly recommended when renting here. A few friends I invited over were impressed, and liked it themselves. I would definitely recommend contacting Anthony the owner, he responds to emails quickly anytime, and Saskia, the property Manager who makes the process easy and effortlessly as possible. The location is great and it's a quiet and safe gated community.... Thank you guys so much, I enjoyed my time there.
It was very quiet and peaceful at Blue Fish. Saskia was a great host for the property. She ensured I was taken care of and that you don't get very often. Thanks Saskia. The Apartment was a clean one bedroom with a/c and internet kitchen and everything worked. There was pool but no access to the beach but a very nice view. You definitely have to rent a car to rent this property because it was a good distance from the main road and about 5 miles for both Sosua and Cabarete. I would recommend!
My husband and just loved it the beach so close the ambience superb quite just wonderful thank you Jimmy
1. The photos here don't do any justice to the property. It is by far much nicer and more elegant than shown here.
Besides being tastefully furnished the place is meticulously clean! From the kitchen utensils to the bathroom to the linen. Everything smelled fresh and clean.
2. The condo is located just 5 minutes drive either way from either Sosua or Cabarete. Close enough to the action and far enough for its hoo haa. A short spring in either direction puts you in the heart of restaurants, beaches, surfing, shops, clubs, nightlife, etc etc.
3. The staff is highly attentive. I miscalculated my arrival time with 2 hours, I arrived to the condo at 5:30 AM. I woke up Saskia and she was there within 30 minutes, saw me in with a personal printed out welcome paper. (Nice touch Anthony!)
4. A car is recommended here but you can manage well without it. From the condo to the main gate is a 10 minute walk. Once at the gate you can flag down a moto, taxi, bus, etc.
5. The place is double secured. There's a community gate at the main entrance and then another gate for this condominium itself. Security personnel were friendly and attentive.
6. The swimming pool is a 3 minute walk from the condo. It was mostly empty which was awesome!
Highly recommended for both families and the single explorer who wants to rest away from the action while being close enough to it.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £4 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£154|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.