Casa Heidi - a 52 sqm 1ZKB apartment in a beautiful detached house from 1850. The apartment has a fully furnished end of 2017 fully renovated kitchen, a daylight bathroom with bath and a large combined living and sleeping area. All rooms except the bathroom were renovated in 2018. It has a beautiful view of the Herzogweiher and the Palatinate Forest.
Location: 3 km from Bad Dürkheim city center, the apartment is located on a pond right on the edge of the forest. From here you can go directly to forest walks or explore the vineyards. 500 meters away there is a net-supermarket and a bakery, but both are currently being renovated and will open again in autumn 2018. Other supermarkets can be reached by car within 10 minutes (Aldi, Lidl, Real, DM and other shops in the industrial area "Bruch").
Free parking is available right outside the front door and there is a bus stop 100 meters away. Within a 25-minute walk you can be in the city center, by car it takes 5 minutes to the free center parking (sausage market place).
- Coffee table
- modern flat screen TV
- Double bed (1.80 m wide, 2 m long with open bed end)
- Wardrobe, dresser
- duvets and pillows, duvet covers
Equipment kitchen (2017 completely renewed):
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, pots, pan
- large fridge freezer
- Ceran hob
- Coffee machine
- Water heater
- electric grill
- always small selection of delicious teas
- Bathtub with shower
- Soap dispenser
- Washing machine
Washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board are available.
Bed linen and sheets and towels for 2 persons are included and are provided free of charge.
Pet fees: 5 € flat rate.
Internet access: upon request, an LTE surf stick can be provided free of charge. By arrangement, a free DSL access via LAN cable is possible. We do not offer WiFi!
The apartment has no private garden or balcony.
The tourist tax of 2 € per person per day is already included in the price and is paid by us to the city of Bad Dürkheim. You will receive the spa card created by us upon arrival and thus the following is free for you:
- Free travel by bus and train in the Waben 82 (Freinsheim), 92 (Wachenheim), 101 (Isenachtal) and 112 (Deidesheim) of the transport network Rhein Neckar
- City tour in convertible double decker bus
- Gradierbau Bad Dürkheim - one of the longest graduation works in Germany
- Entrance to the newly designed city museum
- Book and media lending in the public library
Discounted offers in Bad Dürkheim:
- Guided tours of the Tourist Information (guest program) € 2, -
- Thermal bath in the spa center € 2, -
- Palatinate Museum of Natural History € 0.70
- Entrance casino in the spa house € 1.50
- Salinarium (bath) € 0,50
- Salinarium (sauna) € 0,50
- Salt cave € 1,50
- Discounts at individual events in the city