ED Refnr. 1558053
Holiday in the monument combines historic preservation and tourism. Historically valuable Bauzeugen be taken, gently renovated and rented as apartments. The model allows a double win: The monuments received a new future and the holiday guests experience a stay in an exceptional building. the idea is implemented by the Foundation in Holiday monument (FiB), which was founded by the Swiss Heritage Society of 2005.
OFENHAUSSTÖCKLI - REICH PAINTED BERNER STÖCKLI
History & Information
The oven house was built according door inscription 1651 by Heinnirich Hildtbrandt. With the economic upswing in the second half the 18th century. Century extended to the original furnace houses often Lodges - former typical Bernese retirement residence of the oldest generation. So even when Ofenhausstöckli: the building inscriptions occupy an incurred in the year 1738/1741 increased at a truss floor with two small rooms and a kitchen. Also at that time the gecknicktes Geschilddach was created. The Riegfüllungen are painted with tendrils paintings and symbols baked rich.
When Ofenhausstöckli is a wood frame construction from the 18th century. Century, of. On a solid brick kiln house with a basement from the 17 Century is increased. Rarely seen today as rich painted infill the builder time showing on the gable façades besides flächenfüllendem spiral foliage also heraldic lion designed with attributes of baking craft. Enter the Ofenhausstöckli its characteristic appearance. Today, Stöckli is home to a 66m2 three-room apartment. In the basement is the historic oven, which gives the house its name. On the ground floor is the living room and contemporary cuisine. The two bedrooms are located on the top floor and have a steep - accessible stairs - for smaller children rather unsuitable.
2006, take over the Stöckli from family ownership. even Archtitects - - In winter 2006/07 the Stöckli by the owners was accompanied gently renovated and rebuilt by the historic preservation. Minor measures fit the interior layout to the current needs. So built on the site of the old staircase a small bathroom. The simple wooden staircase has been moved into the living room. This allowed the attic through room with the staircase in a full bedroom convert. Today be developed separately from the new staircase from both attic. By removing the wooden partition wall in the living room, the tiny chamber could be added to the living room. This also made it possible to reconstruct the southern Reihenbefensterung. Roof and exterior walls are now internally isolated and newly paneled. The attic room received additional light through small skylights. In the kitchen and the entrance are located in place of the infill between the wooden bars now new windows, allowing natural lighting of the formerly gloomy rooms.
The Ofenhausst��ckli is a monument that has been restored with great regard for the existing substance. The tenant is aware of and meets the object with care. Furthermore, although technologically equipped contemporary, do not comply with certain functional details now common standards and pose a possible safety hazard. In particular, is in some windows pointed to the steep stairs to the upper floor and the low sills. These circumstances are known to the tenant. The owner, e-hoi and the Foundation in Holiday monument disclaim all liability.