You will occupy the ground floor of a Built in 1912, half-timbered house. The apartment has a separate entrance, there you have a private garden with a covered terrace. Located in quiet position of the rafters village Lechbruck, the historic character of the house connects with modernity and allows you a comfortable and atmospheric living.
A spacious kitchen in country style, with access to the terrace, equipped with modern appliances and a high-quality inventory, offers a cozy atmosphere.
From the living room you can enjoy an unforgettable view of the garden. Whether you make it on the roomy couch with a good book and a cup of tea or easily let your thoughts run free, you will find space to be.
Decorated in natural tones bathroom, equipped with shower and bath, provides after an eventful day enough space to relax and unwind.
Space to dream, see both bedrooms. Equipped with a large four-poster bed and a bunk bed, flatter romantic fabrics of your soul.
In addition, you have a utility room, cloakroom and a laundry room.
Equipment / included extras:
* Lechbruck guest card with many free or discounted extras
* Welcome gift
* Barbecue in the garden
* Herb bed for our guests to refine their food
* For cozy hours: Firewood to heat up the nostalgic tiled stove in the living room, library and video library, TV with DVD player, stereo system, games for the whole family.
* For environmental protection: Low-energy electrical appliances, wood pellet heating.
* Washing machine and dryer.
* WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
* To relax after a busy day: toiletries in the bathroom, cozy towels.
* Baby cot and high chair
* Yoga class in the house. You can read about the current yoga offer at www. alps yoga. inform eu.
* Intermediate cleaning for longer stays