ED Refnr. 1869036
Our little cottage is located in the state-approved recreational Bischofsreut Bavarian Forest at 900m altitude, near the German-Czech border. Our house is very comfortably furnished and offers enough space for 4 people. The house has a separate well equipped kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, oven and microwave, a living room with fireplace and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. A garden with garden furniture and a sunbathing area are naturally also available. Sheets and towels are provided.
Ideal for hiking and cycling in summer, skiing and hiking in the winter, as well as trips to Passau, Cesky Krumlov or Ceske Budejovice. Many tips for staying you will find in the house. A grocery store, a butcher shop, a bank and numerous restaurants are within easy reach by car or on foot. In a few kilometers you are in Austria or in the Czech Republic and can also enjoy a day out there and get to know the country and its people, as well as the various sights.
- Intermediate cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 40 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 40 EUR (mandatory).
- Internet: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Land area: 400 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 0. 50 km
- Distance track: 0. 50 km
- Distance to lake (Lipno dam): 40 km
- Distance shopping: 1 km
- Distance city (Freyung): 20 km