ED Refnr. 750 466
At the top of the weekend area Herchenhain, right on Hoherodskopfsteiges, in beautiful south-facing hillside, above the headwaters of Nidder is our house with two separate apartments.
The house with two separate entrances and has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
The house is available all year round and is situated in a quiet location (no through road). Far away from mass tourism and directly at the house pass well-developed cycling and hiking trails through blooming fields and meadows of the Vogelsberg.
Apartment 1 (1-5 people)
Apartment 2 (1-5 people)
It is possible to accommodate the groups up to 10 people, of course, provided that the two units are free in the desired time.
Details per apartment:
3-room a 61 m2
in the 1. Floor: nicely furnished living rooms with dining area, small kitchen (fully equipped with cutlery and crockery, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, stove) and a comfortable sofa bed
on the ground floor: 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with landing and bathroom (shower / WC)
Garden 1600 m2 with barbecue
The holiday region offers you many varied opportunities for leisure activities in every season.
* limitless hiking
* an experience for inline skaters and cyclists through a well-signposted and well-developed cycle route network:
z. B the Eistieg Südbahnradweg or Vulkanradweg ~ in about 1km
* The location offers a good start into the developed mountain bike route network:
z. B MTB Tour 49 "Express route on the volcano" for all mountain bikers who want to experience a great natural landscape
* the Hoherrodskopf (764 m) with summer toboggan run and climbing park
* beautiful lake landscapes for swimming, fishing and enjoying:
z. B Gederner See
* Outdoor Scots
* Bird Park Scots
in the winter:
* well-groomed LL trails:
z. B. the trail on Grebe Hainerberg is easily accessible in ~ 300m
* The availability of downhill slopes is ideal
z. B. the downhill course on the Herchenhainer height ~ in 500m
* 2011 new renovated indoor pool Gedern