- A skyscraper.
- A vacation home.
- 3rd 5-room apartment furnished in 23. Bullet.
- 70m above the Limmatfeld in Dietikon-Zurich.
- That's what limmattower23five is best for:
- Holidays: with your loved ones in a skyscraper.
- Company: Retreat for ideas with vision.
- Friends: Guest quarters outside of their own apartment.
- Architecture: prelude to architectural tours.
- Golf: Golf tournament in Unterengstringen with overview of rooms.
- Business: Homebase at traffic optimal location.
Spacious living room (40. 7m2) with well equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom (15. 0 m2) & dressing room, bathroom / WC, 1 bedroom / office (15. 3 m2) & dressing room, shower / WC, reduit (4. 3 m2 ), Total floor space: 97. 5 m2.
Underground parking included in the rental price. Velo parking in bicycle room.
The Limmat Tower, a high-rise of 80 meters: with shops on the ground floor, 25 upper floors with offices, rental and condominiums, and parking in the basement.
The Limmatfeld is located in the Limmattal well-developed between Zurich and Baden, near the city center and train station Dietikon and the idyllic recreational area along the Limmat. A small town with 11 courtyards. One of them is the Limmathof with the Limmat Tower.
Note: The Limmat Tower does not have a serviced reception. The guest checks in independently.
The heart of the new district is the Rapidplatz with the Limmat Tower. With its architecture, restaurants and shops the place invites you to stroll. The environment with young as well as established companies, medical practices and agencies ensures a soothing, typically urban mix.