Ready and Waiting to Pamper You...
My house is in LBI's exclusive North Beach neighborhood, a 4,000 square foot gorgeous and immaculate newer (2008) LUXURY reverse living style $2 million custom contemporary colonial w/ great ocean and bay views, 3 levels, ELEVATOR, 5 decks, and covered patio. 2nd from a private beach (only deeded access is permitted to owners/renters in the neighborhood), with large outdoor shower, 3 car garage, and plenty of parking.
Bring your pets and enjoy this extremely clean, comfortable reverse living style home. I supply 8 beach badges, 10 beach chairs, bed linens, 20 sets of white towels (bath & hand towels and wash cloths), 4 hair dryers, shampoo & conditioner, pump & bar soap & toilet tissue in all bathrooms, and many other things to help you feel right at home, such as books, magazines, DVD's, games, and other supplies. Almost everything that I use when I'm at the house is there for you, such as spices, tape, pens & paper, cleaning products, etc. I will also assist you with ordering your groceries to be delivered from Shop-Rite or PeaPod prior to your arrival.
My beautiful house has 5 BR's and a den with locking door: 2 king beds (both en-suites), 2 queen beds (1 en-suite), 1 queen sleeper (in den w/ locking door), and 1 full bed + 1 twin bed in the 5th BR. There are 4 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. There are 2 laundry rooms, 2 wet bars with beverage refrigerators, an elevator and an extra refrigerator/freezer in the 3 car garage.
The Top (2nd) Floor has a LR, DR/Area, Kitchen w/ Pantry, Entrance to Roof Deck, Master BR/Bath/Deck, and Powder Room:
* The Living Room has beach and ocean views, double sliding doors onto large deck with grill and table & chairs, gorgeous gas & granite fireplace, travertine tumbled marble powder room, cherry & granite wet bar with wine & beverage refrigerator.
* The Dining Room/Area off the kitchen has a wood and granite table that seats 8 plus kitchen island seating for 5. There's additional seating on the outside deck as well as a folding table to expand the seating area.
* The Gourmet stainless & granite Kitchen has island seating for 5, a large granite and wood pub table for 8 and a walk-in Pantry, Granite Island with seating for 5, and Kitchen Aid and Thermador appliances and all custom cabinets.
* The huge Master BR suite has a King bed, love seat, private en-suite travertine tumbled marble bathroom with His and Hers marble top vanities and huge 9' x 4.5' travertine tumbled marble shower with 2 sets of Grohe rain shower heads, 2 Kohler hand showers, and 2 sets of body sprays, plus a covered balcony deck with ocean views.
The First (bedroom level) floor boasts the following:
* Large King Master Bedroom suite w/ walk-in closet, private bath with double marble sinks and frameless glass shower, sliders to balcony, LCD TV, chair
* Sunny and spacious Queen Junior Master Bedroom with private Bath, large Porcelain and Subway tile frameless glass shower, loveseat, LCD TV, blackout shades
* Cozy Den with new Queen Sleeper, Loveseat, Ottoman, Wet Bar w/ Beverage Refrigerator, LCD TV, sliding doors to deck
* Full Bath with double sinks, granite counter, travertine shower over deep tub
* Cherry Cottage Queen BR with sliders to deck
* Yellow & White Cottage Full & Twin BR with blackout shades
* Main Laundry Room (there's also a 2nd washer / dryer in the ground level powder room attached to the outside shower).
The Ground Level has the following features:
* The Family Room (FR) has a large leather sectional couch and LCD TV (great for gamers!)
* Large powder/changing room has a 2nd washer/dryer plus an entrance to the outdoor shower
* Covered patio is GREAT for rainy days or evenings
* Elevator entrance - will take you from the garage to the 1st and 2nd floors.
A.D.A.: This house complies w/ Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for some items, such as faucets, elevator, flush flooring, large open master shower, etc. Please inquire about your specific needs.
SMOKING: This is a NON- Smoking house, but is OK to smoke outside.
LBI is a premier destination for summer vacationing, known for its white sand beaches, restaurants, boutique shopping, water sports, amusement parks, miniature golf, and crabbing. Under 2 hours from metro NY, N. NJ, Philly. LBI has been almost fully restored after Hurricane Sandy, back to business as usual in most places. The north end, where we are located, looks as if nothing ever happened! LBI still has 'IT'!
Private Beach, Ocean and Bay Views:
* This home has multiple views of the ocean and bay-- the roof deck is perfect for both sunrise and sunset.
* The beach is restricted to residents/renters on the adjoining blocks; there is no public access. This allows you to enjoy peaceful tranquility just 200 feet away! There are no vendors or restaurants on the beach-- just unspoiled white sand with ocean waves breaking nearby. You are permitted to picnic on the beach; trash containers are at each entrance/exit. Lifeguards are posted in the area for supervised safe swimming; we provide beach badges, toys & chairs.
I offer a fully turn-key operation at this chic new home. I've thought of everything to make your vacation just that-- a vacation! I include numerous amenities in the house, so that you spend less time shopping and dragging supplies there. The elevator makes moving luggage and groceries SO much easier! The huge pantry provides terrific shelving for extra food and drinks. What else will make your life easier? Read on!
When you arrive, the house has just been cleaned... smell the scent of sparkling rooms. Load your suitcases into the elevator, conveniently located on the ground floor, and drop them off at the 1st or 2nd floors. Reload with your groceries and repeat!
The 1st floor wet bar in the den has a mini frig for drinks and snacks - use it for the kids since there are plastic cups in those cabinets, plus there are board and card games and a TV with DVD player in the den, which helps entertain them while you get the house together- if they're not exploring outside on the beach already!
The wet bar w/ beverage frig in the upstairs living room is equipped with an ice bucket, shakers, pitchers, and margarita & wine glasses. Take advantage of the views, dock your iPod in the stereo, and open the sliding doors to see the waves, hear the roar of the ocean and smell the salt water...
Walk to the kitchen and take a quick inventory… under the sinks are various cleaning items, dish soap, and dishwasher detergent, and the pantry has trash bags, recycling containers, serving platters & bowls, lobster pot, and much more. Salt, pepper, spices, coffee filters, sugar, and plastic wrap are available as well.
The ground floor powder room has a locking entrance from the outside shower, so that when you return from the beach you can shower outside, use your house key to get into the powder room, and throw your wet bathing suit and beach towels into the washer/dryer. Plus there's a bench to sit down while you dress, and hooks to hang personal items.
Guests waiting to use the outside shower can relax in the comfy chairs on the covered patio w/ ceiling fan. Once they've showered, they can wait inside the house in the patio room to relax or watch TV. It's a nice, open, cool space.
The huge Master BR on the 2nd floor has a King bed, gentleman's chest, woman's dresser with mirror, 2 night stands, large TV, DVD player, phone, walk-in closet, and gorgeous hardwood floors, with tumbled travertine marble flooring and walls throughout the bath area. Private water closet, 'His' and 'Hers' dark exotic wood vanities with marble countertops and beautiful Kohler hardware, hair dryer, towels, and unique 8 foot deep tumbled travertine marble shower for two with duplicate Grohe rain heads, Kohler hand showers and body sprays, and 2 travertine marble seats. Walk from the bedroom through sliders to see the sunrise from the covered deck, or just relax in the love seat inside. It's a true oasis.
The ground floor is a great place to relax away from the sun, and the covered patio and powder room are just a few steps away.
I hope I've painted a vivid picture of what you can expect at this gorgeous place. Please feel free to contact me to ask me how I can help you plan your stay and personalize it even more!
SORRY, we do not rent to prom or graduation groups.