The most luxury top floor spacious apartment RR, 115 sq m, with 2 bedrooms and living room, two bathrooms, balcony and spectacular view Grand Terrace. Probably one of the top five at Riviera. Two modern one bedroom apartments YL at First Floor, 35 sq m each, with loggias facing south-east. At Ground Floor Two spacious apartments OC 50 sq m each, with a bedroom and living room each and grand terraces.
Nice walking paths, in the forest, along the sea or mountain paths.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
At some period of Low season 3rd person, could be charged with discount price.
Deposit of 25 % required, the rest of 75 % payable at destination.