|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
A charming New Jersey Shore beach house just 40 minutes away from Manhattan by ferry, tastefully furnished with all the amenities you may need for a great beach vacation.
Step out day or night with many transportation, dining and outdoor recreation options at your doorstep, or stay in for quiet morning sipping coffee from the sunny waterview balcony in your own cozy retreat.
The Jersey Shore town of Highlands is a charming seaside town and the gateway to Sandy Hook. Our beach house is conveniently located in downtown Highlands, one block from the water and on a street lined with waterfront dining, lively bars and marinas.
We are minutes from New York City ferry, Sandy Hook / Sea Bright / Long Branch beaches and hiking/biking trails. Ideally located near PNC Art Center, Red Bank, Rumson, Asbury Park & Ocean Grove in Monmouth County.
1 block to Windansea, Inlet Cafe and Twin Lights Marina
Walking distance to waterfront restaurants and bars. 10 restaurants within 0.5 mile.
* Water view beach house sleeps 4-6
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths - duplex with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom on each floor and a fully equipped kitchen
* Renovated with rich hardwood flooring and a mosaic tiled master bath
* Each bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed with 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Full-sized pull out sleeper sofa located on lower floor
* The master bedroom opens to a terrace with water view. On a clear day, you can see the Manhattan skyline and the Verazzano Bridge
* 40' flat screen HDTV and DVD home theater system with iPod dock
* Free wireless high speed internet access
* 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, oven, dishwasher
* Air conditioning in every room
* Fenced-in backyard with Venetian pergola and paved patio for outdoor dining and barbecue (shared with tenants from other unit)
* Terrace with ocean view
* Washer/dryer on premises
* Free Sandy Hook beach parking pass
Please see our website in the "Links to more information:" section at the bottom of this page.
Come and experience the Jersey shore in your own private retreat by the sea.
Keywords: Waterview, backyard, patio, panoramic water views, easy commute to NYC
Married Professional couple in our 30's. We love the town and the Jersey Shore
Jeff purchased this house in 2009
This is a beautifully maintained corner property unit. Great water views and sunset views from the rear deck.
Beautifully renovated with immaculate bathrooms, bright rooms and brand new fenced-in backyard. It's a quick bike ride / short walk to the beach, walking distance to waterfront restaurants and bars. Close to NYC ferry, NYC bus and trains. Free seasonal parking pass at Sandy Hook. Our favorite thing to do is sip coffee in the terrace enjoying the view of the river and ocean and have lunch across the street at the famous Windansea or Inlet Cafe.
We had great time and Jeff was so responsive, even had a locksmith come out on a Sunday night when the back door lock wouldn't catch. Place is clean and comfortable and we lived sitting on the front porch and watching the the river.
Highlands in a cute town and the house is near several waterfront bars and restaurants, all within walking distance. It's a short drive to Sandy Hook National Park, Sea Bright Beach and plenty of other beaches along the shore. The house is comfortable and clean. Thanks Jeff, we had a great week!
We really enjoyed our stay here. You can see Sandy Hook from the front porch. There are restaurants close by as well as a fresh seafood shop if you prefer cooking yourself. Jeff is a very responsive host. The place appears to be newly renovated and is very comfortable.
This was a great place for us to stay while in the area for a family wedding. Comfortable bed and great amenities. It is in a quiet fishing town near some really good eats.
Despite poor weather, we had a great stay at this house in Highlands NJ. The location of this house to the Jersey Shore & Downtown Manhattan could not have been better. From the planning of our trip to the day we left communications with the owners was excellent and timely.The house was as advertised. When back in the area, we will stay again !!
This duplex was nicely decorated and clean. The neighborhood has many restaurants and bars to offer and the house is central to other great towns just a short drive away. The only thing to note is that the walls are kind of thin and being a duplex, you cannot make much noise without disturbing other guests. Overall the stay was wonderful and Jeff was able to quickly accommodate me last minute. I would definitely stay here again.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£404|
VRBO/Homeaway just started introducing Service Fees in February 2016. We can alternatively use paypal using credit card to avoid these fees and also for a faster security deposit refund.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.