In our more than 200 years completely renovated house in the residential area is the two-room apartment. From the spacious grounds in the forest road they are in 5 minutes in the city center, at the bakery, at the cinema or on trails in the forest.
Our house is one of the oldest buildings of the historical monument ensemble "Ilmenauer baths district". At one time built as a "glue factory" before Ilmenau it hosted in 1900 a "forest mosaic fabrication" and later the company "Hugo Wernicke - laboratory-supplies; thermometer and glass products for steam operation".
In 1998 we purchased the 200 year old house and now completely renovated.
When planning the apartment found material and design elements such as the historic wood and clay plaster Lambaris were important to us. The original Tudor remained largely preserved. Some infill we replaced by clear etched glass.
The apartment is accessed from the spacious garden. In the summer, offers a patio with garden furniture to overlooking the countryside. A lawn for our guests invites you to relax.