Welcome to the beautiful Wolfgangsee!
You are looking for an apartment overlooking the lake, just 150 meters from the beautiful Lake Wolfgang? Then take a look at our offer:
Our fantastically idyllic 2-bedroom apartment in St. Wolfgang Schwarzenbach has south-facing slope, offering comfortable space for 2 adults and 1 child under 14 years (maximum occupancy). Even your pet is welcome to inquiry!
Size of the apartment:
• 48 m² living space plus a large, private and furnished balcony of 6.00 x 1.80 meters with lake view
• Sofa bed (1.40 mx 2.00 m) for 1 child up to 14 years
• Satellite TV
• sound system
• dining area
• Coffee machine
• Refrigerator with freezer compartment
• Bathtub with integrated shower
• Washing Place
• large, private balcony of 6 x 1.80 meters with sun loungers and table
• sun all day
• beautiful view of the lake
• directly in front of the house
• Washing machine for the guests
• two single beds (can be joined together)
In the immediate vicinity you will find:
• a beach just 2 minutes from the house
• a cozy, home-style inn
• a beach kiosk for your daily needs
• a boat rental for romantic trips on the lake
• a hairdresser, which we can highly recommend
• For your car we have a parking space directly at the house
• to the center of the well-known health resort ST. WOLFGANG is only 1.5 km away
The next beach is not 2 minutes walk. It is located on the camping grounds and possibly money you pay a small entrance fee.
Other very nice beaches with large lawns can be found in the vicinity, only a walk about half an hour away.
Skate park, playground and soccer field: about 2 minutes walk away is a sports complex with a playground, soccer field and a park, and a half-pipe for skateboarders and inline skaters.
A variety of hiking trails (Salzkammergut-Wanderadel) in all directions start right outside the front door.
9 places, consisting of 3 indoor and 6 outdoor courts.
Four 18-hole golf courses within 45 km:
· SKGT Bad Ischl (7 km)
· GC Mondsee (20 km)
· GC Altentann (35 km)
· GC Castle Pirchlarn (45 km)
· Golf school Franz Laimer, Bad Ischl
Further sports offer:
Otherwise you will find in the vicinity of a KK shooting range, a riding stable with riding hall, mini golf, sailing and windsurfing schools, water skiing and bike rentals.
The Wolfsgangsee is a term for any angler.
Bad Ischl, Bad Goisern, Bad Aussee, Bad Mitterndorf
Natural curative resources:
· Thermal water
· Heart and circulation
· Nerve and locomotor
· Woman suffering
· Urology and skin diseases
· 12 cabins and ski lifts
· Cog railway up to the Schafberg
· Dachstein Cable Car (summer skiing)
Salt mines and caves:
The tour of the salt mines (Altaussee, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt) and Caves
(Rieseneishöhlen and Mammoth Cave in Dachstein, Koppenbrüller underwater caves in
Obertraun, Gaßltropfsteinhöhle in Ebensee) of the Salzkammergut is among the
most impressive and fascinating holiday experiences.
Traditional, typical Salzkammergut festivals such as:
· Salzburg Festival
· Operetta week in Bad Ischl
· Golf Tournaments
· Country music
· Wolfgang Run
· 35 outdoor museums
· 10 churches with historical altars and pulpits