|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to the beautiful Wolfgangsee!
You are looking for an apartment overlooking the lake, just 150 meters from the beautiful Lake Wolfgang? Then take a look at our offer:
Our fantastically idyllic 2-bedroom apartment in St. Wolfgang Schwarzenbach has south-facing slope, offering comfortable space for 2 adults and 1 child under 14 years (maximum occupancy). Even your pet is welcome to inquiry!
2-room apartment in St. Wolfgang Schwarzenbach 2 adults and 1 child under 14 years (maximum occupancy). Even your pet is welcome to inquiry!
Size of the apartment:
• 48 m² of living space plus large private and furnished balcony of 6.00 x 1.80 meters with lake view
• sofa bed for 1 child under 14 years
• Satellite TV
• Music system
• Coffee machine
• fridge with freezer
• bath tub with shower
• large private balcony of 6 x 1.80 meters size with deck chairs and table
• all day sun
• beautiful view of the lake
• in front of the house
• Washing machine for guests
• twin beds (zusammenrückbar)
Nearby you will find:
• a beach, just 2 minutes from the house
• a very cozy, traditional inn
• a beach kiosk for your daily needs
• rental boats for romantic trips on the lake
• a hairdresser, we can highly recommend
• For your car we have a parking space at the house
• the center of the famous spa town ST. WOLFGANG there are just 1.5 km
The nearest beaches are less than 2 minutes by foot. It is located on the camping grounds and possibly money you pay a small entrance fee.
Other beautiful beaches with large lawns can be found in the near
Environment, only a walk about half an hour away.
Skate park, playground and soccer field: about 2 minutes walk away is a sports complex with a playground, soccer field and a park, and a half-pipe for skateboarders and inline skaters.
A variety of trails (Salzkammergut hiking pin) in all directions
from its front door.
9 places, consisting of 3 indoor and 6 outdoor courts.
Four 18-hole golf courses within 45 km:
· SKGT Bad Ischl (7 km)
· Mondsee (20 km)
· GC Altentann (35 km)
· GC castle Pirchlarn (45 km)
· Golf School Franz Laimer, Bad Ischl
Otherwise you will find in the nähreren around a KK shooting range, a stable with
Riding hall, mini golf, sailing and surfing schools, water skiing and bicycle rental.
The Wolfsgangsee is a term for any angler.
Bad Ischl, Bad Goisern, Bad Aussee, Bad Mitterndorf
Natural curative resources:
· Thermal water
· Heart and circulation
· Nerve and locomotor
· Woman suffering
· Urology and skin diseases
· 12 cabins and ski lifts
· Cog railway up to the Schafberg
· Dachstein Cable Car (summer skiing)
Salt mines and caves:
The tour of the salt mines (Altaussee, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt) and Caves
(Rieseneishöhlen and Mammoth Cave in Dachstein, Koppenbrüller underwater caves in
Obertraun, Gaßltropfsteinhöhle in Ebensee) of the Salzkammergut is among the
most impressive and fascinating holiday experiences.
Traditional, typical Salzkammergut festivals such as:
· Salzburg Festival
· Operetta week in Bad Ischl
· Golf Tournaments
· Country music
· Wolfgang Run
· 35 outdoor museums
· 10 churches with historical altars and pulpits
Die Kurtaxe ist im Mietpreis bereits inbegriffen.