|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
We appreciate your interest in our apartment. For inquiries we are available from 18 clock by phone at 0049-37369-87833 available. The idea to operation was established in, 2015. Due to our large circle of acquaintances, the happy times remained to stay with us, we decided our unused condo prepare accordingly and since October 2015 also temporarily for rent to vacationers, business travelers or students / pupils. Completely renovated, partly renovated and refurnished is our apartment for a maximum occupancy of 2 adults (3 adults in exceptional possible prior request required) and 2 children (3-17 years) temporarily available.
We have created a place to relax, relax and as a starting point for numerous activities for you. Its many features include a private garden incl. BBQ, free parking in front of the object, and modern facilities, on "Hotel level". See for yourself and spend relaxing days in the Ore Mountains.
Visit our website. (To see links).
Location of the apartment:
The apartment is located in a renovated elementary House (condominium) in Ebersdorf district and is south facing with views to the "Green", for which large double windows provide. Directly to the apartment is a garden (100m²), which belongs to the apartment (no multiple use by others). In the garden we have a small terrace incl. Barbecue built (May to September), where you can spend nice evenings. The garden is sunny and can be walked from the living room of the apartment. Privacy constitutes a hedge. The house is on the edge location in a side street the last house and is very quiet. The train station, shops, pharmacies and doctors are just a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- Living room with laminate, TV, sofa and direct access to private garden
- Bathroom (shower, toilet) incl. towels
- Kitchen (fitted kitchen incl. Crockery and cooking equipment)
- Bedroom with laminate (double bed, bunk bed) incl. bed linen
- High ground, incl. garden
- Age appropriate, not wheelchair accessible
63.5 m² (+ 100m² private garden, access from home and closed storeroom for bicycles for free use)
1x living room, 1x bedroom (1x double bed and 1x bunk bed for children from 3-15 years of age), 1x bathroom, 1x kitchen
only by appointment
Smoking / Non smoking:
Non smoking throughout the living area
Ebersdorf is a district in the northeast of Chemnitz on the B169 towards Frankenberg. In the north, the character of a Waldhufen village has preserved, in the south merged Ebersdorf with at the end the 19th century. Century incurred Worker housing estates with the district Hilbersdorf. Furthermore Ebersdorf borders the neighborhoods Furth and Glösa-Draisdorf and the district Lichtenwalde Niederwiesa the municipality. The most famous building is the Collegiate Church Ebersdorf, which was built in its present form from 1400 to 1470. Another attraction is the school museum located in the former town hall Silcherstraße.
The breakpoint Chemnitz-Hilbersdorf at the Dresden-Werdau railway on the southern district boundary is the nearest train station. Furthermore, there is access to many lines of CVAG which opened in 1928, connecting the streetcar Chemnitz was set 1975th (Source Wikipedia).
In close proximity to the apartment are:
- Shopping Edeka (on foot in 2 minutes)
- Doctors, pharmacy (on foot in 5 minutes)
- Bus connection (on foot in 10 minutes)
- Station (on foot in 15 minutes)
- Hiking trails (possible from apartment)
- Castle Lichtenwalde 5 min by car
- Augustusburg Castle 15 minutes by car
- Wasserschloss gaping Bach 20 min by car
- Scharfenstein Castle 30 minutes by car
- Castle Wildeck Zschopau 30 minutes by car
- Castle Wolkenstein 30 minutes by car
- Tierpark Chemnitz 15 minutes by car
- Theme park Sonneland 10 minutes by car
- Industriemusseum Chemnitz 10 minutes by car
- Natural Rabenstein 15 minutes by car
- Shopping Sachsenallee 10 minutes by car / bus / walking 20 min possible
- Center by car 15 min
- Dresden 35 min by car
- Leipzig 40 min by car
- Erzgebirge Seiffen 1h by car
- Erzgebirge Annaberg 45 minutes by car
- Marienberg / Wolkenstein 35 min by car
- Neighboring country CZ in 45 min accessible by car (fill up to 1/3 cheaper !!!)
Schöne ruhige FeWo
alles benötigte Vorhanden
Tolle, modern eingerichtete Wohnung, in der es an nichts fehlt. Gute Verkehrsanbindung, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten um die Ecke, netter Vermieter, hübsche Weihnachtsdeko, ... und und und. Wir kommen bestimmt mal wieder!
Our condo / apartment is located on the outskirts in a side street, very quiet, surrounded by gardens and trees. No street noise, area with little traffic, no urban character.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
10 Jul 2017 - 9 Aug 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
4 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £4 per night, per additional guest|
- Preise pro Nacht und Wohnung incl. aller Personen (max. 2 Erwachsene und 2 Kinder)
(außer bei Aktionen anders ausgewiesen - zum Beispiel PR Angebote für Monteure oder Alleinreisende, die auf Einzelpreis basieren)
- Zwischenreinigung optional für längere Mietungen (>7 Nächte) möglich, Gebühr 15,00 €
- Im Preis sind eine Garnitur Handtücher und Bettwäsche pro Person
- Im Preis enthalten ist die Nutzung des Holzkohlegrilles
***Öffentliche Parkplätze sind kostenlos und befinden sich auf der Straße vor dem Objekt***
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.