The holiday house Villa Ana 2 is located in the small village of Cala Blanca near Ciutadella on the southwest coast of Menorca. The house is on a quiet street (one way street), which is mainly lined with individual houses.
Detached house on approx 340m2 plot
• central but quiet location in the village of Cala Blanca in the south west of Menorca
• Approx. 50km to the airport of Menorca
• Approx. 6km from downtown Ciutadella
• Shopping (2 supermarkets, May to October) about 200m away
• Bars and restaurants about 200m away
• Approx. 400m to the bay of Cala Blanca with sand beach
• Other bays nearby or with the car after a short driving distance
• bus service to Ciutadella and Cala'n Bosch
• Other major shopping on the way to Ciutadella about 3km away or in the industrial area of Ciutadella
• 3 bedrooms with double bed or twin beds (sleeps 6 people)
2 bathrooms with shower or bath, WC and wash basin
Community pool for both houses Ana 1 and Ana 2 (unheated)
Community outdoor shower
TV with satellite channels
Cooker with hob
Refrigerator with freezer
Garden table and chairs
additional baby crib
Cala Blanca is a small beach (45 metres long and 140 metres wide), situated in the resort of the same name.
It is lies about 4 kilometers south of Ciutadella (5 minutes by car).
The beach has several beach-side bars and restaurants and childrens' water chutes.
There is also a small shopping area.
Nearby, at the other end in Cala Santandría, there is a dive centre.
You can walk down the coast to Cap d'Artruix and Cala'n Bosch.
On a clear day, you can see the northern mountains of Mallorca on the horizon.
There is a well-developed cycle lane running down the length of the coastal road to Cala'n Bosch and north to Ciutadella.
There are public buses between Ciutadella and Cala'n Bosch, stopping off at Cala Blanca.
Cala Blanca has the notable Caves of Parella which have stagmites and stalactites as well as a small underground lake.
These caves have been closed due to an accident, but the Ciutadella Town Hall is reconsidering its refurbishment and reopening.