THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS HOLIDAY HOUSE:
- large garden and terrace
- Open view to the sea
- Parking in front of the house
- Usable all year round
- Friendly village surrounded by olive groves
This house was completely expanded in 2014, expanded and restored. This value was placed on the preservation of the old substance was mixed with modern materials. The result is a successful mix of styles that gives the house its charm.
The first floor consists of a large, bright room, the central living area. In this there is a well-equipped, modern kitchen, a dining table and a TV corner of a couch (on which a person could sleep)
The living area adjoins the upper terrace. From this floor you have a wonderful view over the olive groves to the sea and the Cathedral of Porto Maurizio.
In the basement there is a spacious bathroom with shower and free-standing bath and two bedrooms with double bed - both with access to the garden.
- The terrace upstairs is about 15 square meters, facing east and has a beautiful view over the valley and the sea. At night you can see the lights of the old town of Porto Maurizio
- The approximately 500 sqm garden is located directly in front of the EC. There you will find sun loungers and a trampoline for children,
- As the house is right on the road (in the morning and evening there is some traffic that you hear when you are in the garden), it has a driveway that can be used for parking.
Internet is available. Due to the technical possibilities, it is limited by the MB, d. H. you can surf, check emails, but z. B. watch no movies.
The house is situated on the outskirts of Bellissimi - right on the road leading through the village (in the morning and in the evening you can hear the traffic a bit). The advantage is that you can park right in front of the house. Bellissimi is a nice and pretty place in Valprino Valley, surrounded by olive groves.
Directly from Bellissimi, there are several hiking and mountain bike trails, such. As to the Laghetti Acquasanta (small bathing lakes in the river with almost tropical fauna) and in the region of Mount Faudos where you with happiness on a herd of wild horses hits.