• Apartment with balcony and lake view
• Lake access in the immediate vicinity
• In the middle of unspoiled nature
• Walk-in farm shop and café (open 7 days)
• Restaurant and bistro in the village
• Varied activities and excursion destinations
• Therapy offer in the village (www.imago-salem.de)
From the 90 square meter apartment with balcony you have a beautiful lake view, it has two double rooms and depending on your needs one to two single rooms, equipped kitchen, bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet, large common room, a small garden section you can use.
Sea eagles, cranes, herons, pigeons are just some of the birds that can be seen from the house or garden.
2 minutes walk from the house is also a small toddler bath.
In a four-minute walk you can reach the boat rental Morgenroth where you can rent kayaks, canoes, rowing boats, pedal boats and other muscle-powered water vehicles and bicycles on favorable conditions. If you have a fishing permit, you can buy one-day fishing passes. (Seasonal)
The Salemer Lake is connected to Lake Schaal and the Lake of Ratzeburg via Kalen and is part of the Kanurevier Lauenburgische Seen, Wakenitz and Trave.