Centrally located 2 bedroom apartment in Neukölln-Kreuzberg, 150 meters from Hermannplatz,
* WiFi / wireless FREE! *
With public transport at the door (U8 / U7 / direct bus from Schönefeld Airport and Central Station) are, for example, in 12 minutes at the Alexanderplatz,
* LIVING - DINING & KITCHEN with open *
The living area is furnished with a couch, coffee table, TV, DVD player, MINI stereo with iPhone dock, CD, USB and a double bed (140 x 200cm, one big mattress, 2 pillows and 2 duvets).
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge, washing machine, cooker hood, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, cutlery, coffee, tea, oil, salt, pepper, sweetener, tea towel, dish soap, paper towels, wax paper, aluminum foil, etc. and dining area for 4 people with highchairs,
* BEDROOM *
The bedroom has a double bed (140 x 200cm, one big mattress, 2 pillows and 2 duvets), 2 bedside tables with bedside lamps, luggage rack, equipped with an open shelf and garment hanger caddy.
Pillows, duvets and mattresses are provided for hygienic reasons with seat covers and with white hotel bedding freshly made on arrival,
* BAD *
Duche, toilet, hand basin and heating.
Towels, toilet paper, facial tissues, hair dryer and hand soap (flüsssig) are ready for it,
* GENERAL *
The house, with 8 additional Ferinwohnungen, has fire safety equipment such as smoke alarms and emergency lighting in the stairwell.
At a glance:
- 2 bedroom apartment in. 1 floor
to experience ideal starting point for Berlin -
- Metro Station with 2 lines (U7 / U8) 150 yards
- Various shopping (Karstadt am Hermannplatz), EDEKA, ALDI
- MINI stereo with iPhone dock, CD, USB, Radio
- DVD Player
- Flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 1 double bed (140x200)
- Living area 1 double bed (140x200)
- Beds are white based, 2 towels are per person ready (Hotelwäche)
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. Coffee, tea, salt, pepper, oil
Access for guests
* WiFi / wireless FREE! *
The apartment is located in the trendy Neukölln district / Kreuzberg, close to Hasenheide park (with open-air cinema in the summer), Huxley's New World, Tepel Feld and Columbiahalle.
means of transport
Thanks to excellent transport links (directly from Hermann Square, subway or bus) to reach some capital attractions such as the Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, Hackescher Markt or Alexanderplatz in no time.
Other important information
* Check-in 14 to 21h
* Late check-in after 21 pm: 30 euros extra / After 24 pm: 50 euros extra
* Check-out: until 10 am
* Deposit on arrival: in bar 100 € (will be the day of departure, when keys have been returned, refunded)
* Maximum 4 people (adults, children, baby)
* Pets are not allowed
* No smoking
* No Party Allowed
* Travel cot with linen, highchair, Babygeschirr- and cutlery on request and a fee (baby cot 15 € High chair: 5 €)
The apartment may only be occupied by the number of people (adults, children, baby), which are on the booking confirmation.