|Space||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Situated on Destin’s pristine white beaches, Villa Coyaba’s 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a beach haven of rest and relaxation. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated top floor, corner unit comfortably accommodates 12 guests and features top of the line furnishings, a Gulf front balcony with an unbeatable view, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and complimentary beach chair service during season. Villa Coyaba is nestled on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom - King Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - 2 Double Beds, Shared Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - Full over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Freshly renovated with all new mattresses and TVs
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- 10 ft ceilings throughout
- Master Bathroom with 6 foot Jacuzzi tub and double headed shower surrounded in tumbled marble
- Viking appliances
- Granite countertops
- Gas cooktop
- Travertine floors
- Ice machine for the beach cooler
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Only 34 units with 310 feet of private white, sandy beach
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge Heated Pool
- Fitness Center
- Dedicated underground private parking
- Near Destin's world famous harbor and fantastic shopping and dining venues
Enjoyed our visit very much. The ice maker in the refrigerator does not work and there is a shelf missing on the refrigerator door. Nevertheless VC 401 is a wonderful condo, very clean and very well appointed.
The condo was so beautifully decorated, and we enjoyed our stay very much! The balcony was huge! Villa Coyaba is also in a perfect location.
Beautiful condo and very spacious for our multi-generation family!
Beautiful, spacious condo with great views and great location!
We just returned from Watercolor and can't wait to go back and stay in this fantastic home again! We've stayed at many homes in watercolor, and this was by far our favorite. The location is perfect if you are traveling with children. It was great to let them run out and play in the "backyard" (the massive Camp Watercolor field), which is also adjacent to the pool. The house is spacious, with plenty of room for our three families (including 6 adults and 6 kids). The kids loved the two bunk rooms. We can't wait to go back!!
The condo was VERY nice! We will definitely be back!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.