The first in 2014, completed NisseHus is a modern, individual holiday home and distinctive in its kind.
Since our high quality construction and modern architecture were important from the beginning, our wooden house in Krumbach / Swabia was made in a small carpentry business, to be subsequently transported with three tractor-trailers to Norway. When interior design only high quality materials were used, such. Solid oak country house flooring, modern tile flooring, triple glazing, timeless steel for the railing etc. We wanted our NisseHus modern and comfortable. That is why you will find in every room a change from wall coverings, sometimes white, sometimes coated color, sometimes large panels made from solid spruce.
The huge windows provide a view into the Norwegian nature and the NisseHus any time of day a pleasant atmosphere.
You will find the following facilities NisseHus:
- Large living / dining area with open kitchen
- Hot air oven and induction plate
- Toaster, raclette, egg cooker, sandwich maker, Senseo pod machine etc,
- Washing machine
- Weber kettle grill
- Large fire bowl for a campfire
- Canadians, 4-seater
- 2 terraces, around NisseHus from East to West
- Sauna for 2-3 persons
- Large shower
- Additional second WC
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Solid, rustic oak boards
- Furniture predominantly with antique pieces
- Travel cot
- High-quality mosquito repellent in all bedrooms
- In the TV room in the attic HD TV with SAT (dt. programs)
- numerous movies, children's films and documentaries on hard disk
- DVD player
- Stereo with USB / iPhone / iPad connection in the living area