Situated in the idyllic forest in Pinzgau, between the popular ski areas Wildkogel and the Zillertal Arena, the new chalet village presented on the sunny side with brilliant beauty.
On a sunny plateau, the chalets are in the typical Austrian style and with a wonderful combination of wood, stone, lots of light and a wonderful view of the stunning panorama of the Alps.
In winter, it is just a few minutes by car or with the free ski bus the surrounding ski areas.
In summer, this resort is the ideal starting point for hiking and cycling along the Tauern cycle or a visit to the world-famous Krimml waterfalls.
The chalet offers Zwölferl to 92 m² feature
- 1 bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom (shower / WC) and access to the garden
- 1 bedroom with double bed and access to the garden
- 1 bathroom with shower, sauna and access to the garden
- 1 separate guest toilet
- Washer and dryer
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and lounge and balcony access
- 1 bedroom with bunk bed for 2 persons (2.00 x 0.80 m)
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- Sofa bed for 2 persons in the living room
The interior includes wooden floors, brands fitted kitchen, modern sanitary facilities, flat-screen TV in all bedrooms and living room.
You have a parking garage and other outside parking available
Important Travel Information:
In winter we recommend snow chains as the chalets are on a rise.
Deals around the Chalet Village:
- Only a few minutes' walk to the center of the forest and the crystal bath with indoor and outdoor pools, tube slide, large spa and restaurant area
- From the forest from a free ski bus goes to the Zillertal Arena and Wildkogel
- The world-famous Krimml Falls are within 20 km
- Free use of Gerlos toll road with the guest card
- 7 km cross-country ski with connection to the 200 km long Pinzgau trail (partly illuminated)
- Cleared Winter Hiking Trails
- Longest toboggan run in Europe
- Walks with torches, sleigh rides, horseback riding, snowshoeing and much more ...
Ski resorts in the area:
Valley Station Neukirchen / Wildkogelbahn: 5 km, about 6 minutes
Valley Station Kitzbühel Alps Panorama Lift: 17 km, about 17 minutes by car
Valley Station Hochkrimml / Gerlospass 11.7 km, about 17 minutes by car
Valley Station Koenigsleiten: 12 km, about 19 minutes by car
Gerlos valley station: 19 km, about 25 minutes
Zell am Ziller valley station 39 km, about 50 minutes
Smoking and keeping pets in the chalet is prohibited.
Thank you for your understanding.
Individual details in plan plan may possibly have been slightly changed, please depend on the object description and contact you. Our team for more information