The ideal apartment in the city of Salzburg for business:
- The historic center easily reached, either by foot, by bicycle or bus. The car can be the best possible on-site fixed parking lot of the apartment. Sights of Salzburg's old town as the Horse Pond, the Festspielhaus, Salzburg Cathedral, Getreidegasse everything within reach.
- Choose Naturambionierte Fortress Hohensalzburg from my apartment to the sidewalk on the monk castle.
- Perfect public infrastructure to the airport, railway station, exhibition center Salzburg, direct bus and S-Bahn station. Stops can only be reached in a few minutes.
- Equipped with WLAN / WiFi, printers, scanners, plenty of space for home / office
- Holidays / work in the quiet district of Salzburg and even outdoors on the terraces
- Short distances in the city of Salzburg and shops for daily needs.
Discover the Augustinian Bräustübl below the Müllner church and enjoy quaint Austrian brewery atmosphere.
Included are Wi-Fi, TV / radio, electricity, heating, water, bedding, enough towels and bath towels, 2 free bicycles in the warm period (use at your own risk), a fixed parking.
From the third person I only charge EUR 15.00 per person per night. For children under 15 years, I only charge a usage fee for bed linen and towels from EUR 20,00 per stay.
Details for Apartment:
The very spacious, fully furnished, beautifully furnished 2-bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor with 2 garden terraces. It consists of 1 large living-dining-kitchen room, 1 bedroom, 1 large bathroom (shower and bath separately) with WC, 1 hall / wardrobe with plenty of storage space and a large mirror body. 1 Parking
The underfloor heating in all rooms on cold days creates a pleasant heat.