Why stay on a cramped hotel room? when you can enjoy all the comforts of home for less money!!
8840 b coral palms court
kissimmee, fl 34747
Condo 2 bedroom two full baths, complete kitchen with breakfast knock, laundry room with washer & dryer, furnished screen in terrace over looking nature reserve, sleeps six adults.
On Site Amenities:
Olympic heated pool with large sun deck equipped with chairs and lounge chairs, tennis courts, basketball, exercise gym, picnic area, gazebo, BBQ charcoal.
All Disney Theme Parks, Water Parks, Disney Downtown, Islands of Adventures, Universal Studios, Wet & Wild, Sea World, Daytona 500 and Beaches, Kennedy Space Center and other lesser attractions lots of Shopping, International Drive with all its attractions, shopping and dinning for all tastes and prices.
Before becoming a owner we rented at this location several times, we enjoy the location and ameneties of the property this is a very safe and quit place to stay at the same time the conveniences to have THE PARKS, restaurants plus shopping area near by, we are frequent vacationers. We loves Disney
By staying at this property you have the benefits of a home away from home vs a small hotel room. The apartment is fully equipped, has been furnished with luxury in mind. What else do you need for a perfect Orlando vacation.
We are finally home after a long day travel and hectic start at the Orlando airport this morning. I wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed and appreciated all the comfort of your home away from home. My Julianne (our nine year old) wanted to tell you that it smelled really good. Michaela said she liked averything about your home.It was such a relief at the end of the day to come home to a such an comfortable place with all the conveniences of home and so beautifully decorated.
Thanks again and we will definitely remember you if we are blessed with the opportunity to return someday.
Maribel always responds promptly. It was clean & had very comfortable furniture & beds. The kitchen is stocked. The water pressure is wonderful. The location is great. You are close to many restaurants, Publix grocery store, a 24 hour Walgreens, & a Target. Awesome screened in balcony. Clean pool & hot tub. It is very close to Disney. Stop by Walgreens when you get to Florida & purchase a SUN PASS ($4 and you add money to it). It never expires. . Use the 429 Toll when you get into Orlando. It will take you straight to the condo & save you at least 2 hours in traveling time.
There are several things that were not that a big deal for me that I do want to mention:
1. There is no food of any kind in the kitchen. No salt & pepper shakers-nothing. Other places I have stayed had some items left over from other renters (salt, sugar, coffee, etc…) in case you got in late & had no time to get to the store. There is also no place to store anything you buy except the fridge or counter tops. The cabinets are full of dishes. I understand if she doesn’t want anything left behind causing bugs. There is a Dunkin Donuts to the left on W. Irlo Bronson Hwy .
2. The closets are pretty full. The dressers are empty.
3. I could only find 4 towels for the 3 of us, 1 dish towel, no dish washrag.
4. The king bed was very comfortable, but the sheets were old & thin and would come off if I tossed & turned too much.
5. When you get to the condo, you have to turn on the hot water heater, AC, & ice maker. The water heats up & condo cooled off quickly. The worst part for me the ice. After driving 8 hours with my two sons & heavy traffic, my sons were ready for the pool & I was ready for a Southern Comfort & ginger ale. It is not good hot (I tried).
None of these issues would be a deal breaker for me, but may for others.
This was the best Florida vacation ever! We visited Discovery Cove, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Disney Springs, Crystal River, Lake Panasoffkee, Homosassa State Wildlife Park. My sons (8 &10) and I:
1. Swam with manatees, dolphins, tropical fish, & stingrays
2. Got to pet and/or feed a walrus, beluga whale, seals, dolphins, stingrays, peacocks, toucans, and a baby alligator.
3. Rode roller coasters and a waterslide through a dolphin pool.
I have made reviews of all places/excursions above on TripAdvisor if you are interested.
Wonderful. The house had everything you could need. An was just like the description.
The property was everything described. It worked out perfectly for our needs. Would definitely stay here again.
Enjoyed our stay near parks, Old Town and more...
We felt right at home. Short walk to the pool and hot tub. Very quiet on the second floor. Great place to relax and enjoy quality time with the family. Thank you for taking care of everything before and after our stay!!!!
The home was very roomy and comfortable, I felt very at home in this condo from the moment I walked in. I also found the home to be exceptionally clean and check in was very simple and straight forward. I will definetly book this property again when I visit Orlando, it was convenient to all the major parks and close to a major highway where you can find anything you may need for your visit.
The house exceeded the expectations, very comfortable, with everything necessary for a family stay. The location is excellent, close to theme parks and shopping malls. I would definitely stay here again. The hostess is very serious and satisfied all my queries
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£154.61|
|Cleaning fee||£57.98 + Tax|
Deposit or any payment with credit card or debit card will have and additional 3.50% charge
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.