Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8), Fully Equip Kitchen, Smart TV
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Must be 25 and over to book and you must occupy property during the duration of the rental
- No Parties, no sororities, no Fraternities, Can not go over occupancy of the condo.
- Cancellations will incur a 100.00 fee for all cancellations
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Tammy Wood
I am originally from Mobile, Alabama and have grown up going to the beach all of my life. I have two children, 19 and 17 who enjoy the beach as much as I do. I wanted them to have the same experience that I had at the beach. So we purchased our condo in 2003. I have been renting it ever since. It is wonderful to hear all of the stories from renter's who enjoy the beach as we enjoy the beach.
Tammy Wood purchased this Condo in 2003
Why Tammy Wood chose Orange Beach
We chose Romar Place for several reasons: 1. It is a low density building and you always have room on the beach, outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, work-out room and outdoor grills. 2. You can view the Ocean from the den and the kitchen. Many of the condos I looked at had the kitchen off to the side and you could not see the gulf or visit with the family that was in the den. At Romar Place you can visit with the family that is in the den and see the ocean all while cooking in the kitchen. 3. The indoor pool was huge for us, because I have 2 children that like to swim all year long. It is also nice to use when you have had a little too much sun.
What makes this Condo unique
The Wharf, Skim Boarding, Body Surfing, Playing in Waves, Enjoying the sound of the waves crashing on the beach, Looking for shells.