|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Enjoy a special holiday in this villa Artistic wonderful position in Ronco sopra Ascona with private swimming pool, surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation with magnificent panoramic views - your dream vacation come true!
The luxuröse 5. 5 bedroom villa is suitable for 5 to 6 people (. 6 Person on request) and a total area of 240 m2 on two floors. As new, comfortable interiors. Cozy living room with living area, fireplace and exit to the covered patio. Modern kitchen, a spacious dining room with large windows that open. Exit to the terrace with comfortable garden furniture. On the upper floor there is a double bedroom and a single bedroom and a suite with private sitting room (with sofa bed). All rooms have an exit to the balcony and an individual private bathroom. The lined with Grantisteinen swimming pool, with its emerald green shimmering water provides cool and invites you to linger. From the reserved parking space to reach the house by stairs.
- 5. 5 rooms on 2 floors, 240 m2
- 5 persons (. 6 Person on request)
- As new, comfortable interior
Middle level (first Floor)
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Living / dining room with comfortable couch
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Gallery and Library
- Large windows to open and exit to the furnished balcony
- Guest toilet
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Ceramic hob cooker, oven, dishwasher
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Coffee turmix (please bring capsules)
- Kettle, toaster
- From the kitchen of an external staircase leads to the swimming pool
- Spacious living room
- Comfortable sofas, coffee table
- Digital TV and DVD player, wireless internet
- Small home office where you will find space for your laptop
- Exit to the garden with pond and covered patio
- Outdoor Grill (please bring your own wood)
Upper level (2nd Floor)
- 1 double bedroom, queen bed, built in wardrobe
- Comfortable armchair and a secretary
- Exit to the balcony
- Shower, sink in the room
- 1 single bedroom with access to balcony, built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet
- 1 suite with double bedroom, queen bed
- Direct access to the bathroom with tub and shower, sink, toilet
- Exit to the terrace seat
- Private lounge, TV room with sectional sofa (sofa bed 70 x 175)
- Satellite TV
- Pool area
- Garden loungers, parasols available
- Shaded patio by the pool
- Central Heating
- Washer / dryer
- A reserved parking space in the double garage
- Pets on request
- Non smoking smoke please only outside the
- Deposit CHF. 800 .-- after giving the credit card number
Enjoy the hidden, romantic garden seating areas on the property and discover your favorite place where you can find peace and relaxation or simply can retire with an exciting read.
Die versprochene Aussicht übertrifft alle Erwartungen. Der Aufstieg über die vielen Treppen bis zur Villa lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!
In dieser traumhaften Villa lässt es sich wunderbar erholen. Dank den wunderschönen Zimmern, den vielen Sitzplätze und dem Pool will man diese Villa am liebsten gar nicht mehr verlassen.
Detached house on a hillside in Ronco sopra Ascona, with unrestricted panoramic view of the lake and opposite mountains, surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation.
The village of Ronco sopra Ascona, picturesquely situated on a rocky terrace high above the Lago Maggiore between Ascona and Brissago, offers an unparalleled panoramic views. From the church square you have the most beautiful view of the lake, the upstream Brissago islands on which propagates on the opposite Gambarogno and the Maggia river delta, located Ascona.
Ronco is and will remain an artist village: the Ticino painter Antonio Ciseri has created 1870, the large altarpiece in the church of San Martino. His house, a mansion opposite the parish church, is now a seminar and exhibition center and displays memorabilia and some paintings of the painter. Near the parish church stands the Chapel of the Madonna delle Grazie, a simple baroque chapel from the 18th century. Century with a beautiful Tuscan portico and dome frescoes by Giuseppe Antonio Felice Orelli. The German writer Remarque chose the shores of Porto Ronco as his favorite residence after the war. Remarque found at the cemetery in Ronco his final resting place.
The mild climate and the attractive landscape and its history also certainly help to make a stay in Ronco a unique experience
Hikers can climb from Ronco dei Princi can be reached from the corona or Pizzo Leone. Because of its fascinating views of the lake an extremely rewarding ascent. Walking leads a flight of steps (800 steps) to the coastal road to Porto Ronco, from where lead the shortest and fastest ferry service between the islands of Brissago.
The Italian border is only a few kilometers away. Canobbio with his typical Italian market on Sunday can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
|Kurtaxe||£ 3 per person per night|
|Stay tax||CHF3 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 14 years.|
Bett-, Frottee- und Küchenwäsche Sfr. 25.00 pro Person
Kaution: Fr. 800.00 Angabe der Kreditkartennummer
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.