|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This is a 2 bedroom / 2 bath NON-Smoking condo. Unit #1202 in the east tower.
EMAIL US FOR HOW TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THESE PUBLISHED RATES !!!!!
Minimum 3 night stay. Some weeks require minimum stay of 7 nights. Renter minimum age 25. Rates listed are all inclusive and ** INCLUDE ** all taxes, cleaning fees, 2 beach chairs with umbrella daily, WiFi, and up to $1500 accidental damage waiver. Rates DO NOT include the new VRBO imposed fees to each renter.
THIS VRBO LISTING IS OPERATED BY THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THIS CONDO.
Amenities included ONLY with our condo:
- BEACH CHAIR service including 2 padded wood lounge chairs and an umbrella reserved for you on the beach each day is included !!! Other condos not including the beach chairs may rent cheaper than ours but for 2016 a set of chairs rents for $40 PER DAY during June and July (this adds a value of over $280 to our weekly rates) !!!
- UNLIMITED long distance phone service to anywhere in the US and Canada !!!
- HBO + many HD channels / HD TV's in All Rooms (not all Splash owners pay extra for these channels)!!!
- FREE WiFi through out the Splash resort with an ACCESS POINT installed in our condo for the strongest signal!!!
- Porcelain TILE in ALL rooms. Absolutely no dirty carpet in our unit !!!
Located on the quiet 12th floor East Tower our condo overlooks the resort pools and is convenient to the state of the art work out facility, parking garage crosswalk, and Riptide poolside snack bar. All three are located in the EAST tower.
Your family will feel quite at home here. It is only 2.2 minutes away from Pier Park shopping center where you can eat at many great resturants including Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Back Porch, Dave and Busters and Pompano Joe's. Convenient to the new Panama City airport or interstate. 19 miles from HWY 331 and 98 intersection to Splash.
Why choose our 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Splash condo over all the other listings you have been browsing here on VRBO?
* this unit has an OCEAN FRONT view from BOTH the living room AND the master bedroom (this is not the case with the 1 bedroom + bunk units at Splash where the master bedroom window overlooks the street and parking garage)
* the view is BEAUTIFUL from this 12th floor level
* no pool noise when you want to take a nap or go to bed
* our unit is only steps from the elevator which saves you lots of time
SPECIAL FEATURES UNIQUE TO THIS CONDO:
- FREE WiFi
- Upgraded Furniture, Kitchen, and Bathroom Packages
- Master Bedroom with King Bed Overlooking the Ocean with Access to the Balcony.
- Guest Bedroom has both a Full and a Twin bed.
- Sofa Sleeper in Living Room makes into a Queen Bed.
- 3' Plantation Wood Shutters in Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Guest Bedroom.
- Lighted Ceiling Fans in Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Guest Bedroom.
- 46' LCD HD Flatscreen TV in Living room, 32' LCD HD Flatscreen in Master Bedroom, and 39" LED HD Flatscreen in Guest Bedroom
- Comfortable sleeping for up to 4 adults and 3 kids maximum.
- Graco Pack n' Play provided (crib sheets are not so bring them with you).
- Porcelain Tile Floors through out entire condo...no dirty carpet in our condo.
- 12th Floor Center Unit with Large Balcony directly over main Pool.
- Large 2 Bedroom Condo with Over 1,074 Square Feet.
- Enjoy a Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset from the balcony.
- Dining Table and Balcony Table both seat 4.
- Double Sinks in Master Bath.
- Upgraded GE Profile Appliances.
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Both Bathrooms.
- Upgraded Cabinets, Mirrors, and Light Fixtures in Both Bathrooms.
- Large Cultured Marble Tub in Master Bathroom.
- Clothes washer & dryer and iron & ironing board.
- Beautifully Furnished and Professionally Decorated by area designer.
Splash RESORT AMENITIES:
- FREE WiFi resort wide
- Covered and uncovered pools several under roof for pool fun even on a rainy day!!!
- Some pools heated during winter months.
- Pool with connecting Lazy River
- Hot Tub under WEST tower
- Toddler Splash Pad with Play Toys and Water Jets
- Only 2.2 miles to Pier Park
- Over 400 ft of pristine gulf front
- Onsite beach activity rentals (parasailing, jet ski's, banana boat)
- Lazy river ride
- Adult heated pools with jacuzzi
- Kid's water playground with slide, spray toys & splash bucket
- Dive-in movie theater (seasonal starting Memorial Day)
- Gulf front fitness center with state of the art equipment
- The Riptide poolside bar and grill
- Splash gulf front arcade (lobby level by Splash water bucket)
- Alvin's Island Beach apparel and surf shop onsite
- Covered parking deck with walkway to resort
- BBQ grills near pool area
- 24 hour security patrol
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Max 7 guests - Minimum age is 25 for all unmarried guests
* Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 10 a.m. Central Time
* Splash is a no pet, non-smoking condominium
* Accidental damage insurance included in rate
* Cleaning fee included
* One time $20 fee per family for pool arm bands and parking pass
Our family of 4 lives in North Alabama. We love spending time down at the beach in our home away from home. Please help us take good care of it during your stay. Thank you !!!
Beasley Beach Condos, LLC purchased this condo in 2009
Quiet, family friendly side of Panama City beach. Many of the newest properties and retail shops in Panama City Beach are located within 2 miles of Splash. The water park built into the resort is one of a kind and unlike any other property in PCB!
My husband and I went down for a few days for my birthday. We are old, so I am extremely picky about where I stay. No pets, no carpet, no smoking at all on total resort area, lovely furnishings, CLEAN.
This condo met all our expectations. It was very clean, the balcony was private, the furnishing were very pretty. The green sofa just 'pops'!
I LOVE the green bistro set on the balcony and if possible would like to know where to get those. We looked on the Internet, but still were not quite sure what we were looking for. I would like to have a couple of sets like that for our home.
Great TVs which worked nicely for Georgia fans who love college football and were way more comfortable staying in and ordering than going out.
We enjoyed a bar/restaurant that was actually open and with the weather rainy it was fun to sit and have drinks and a good snack outside yet covered and breezy.
Here are the few things that would have made me choose 4, but I won't.
All went smoothly when reserving and thank you so much that this was one of the few calendars that was actually updated, so therefore when you found your dream condo, you didn't get the call that it was rented. I told the company that we might be early. They had already sent a code. They explained that if we could get in earlier, they would call with a new code, which they did. However, when we got there, that code did not work. I decided to use logic and the code on my initial email worked.
That code worked until our last night when we were at the bar in the evening having a snack and waiting to go up for games. My husband needed to go up and when he did...the code not longer worked. So, we did have a bit of an issue, however the company resolved it quickly.
This next issue has nothing to do with the company, So, aside from the one issue the code, I have only one complaint. A family had a dog on the beach. No, it was not a service dog. This was a dog, in the middle of many children, that was just allowed there with its family and the man took the dog swimming and he/she just hung with the crowd. I asked the bartender if dogs were now allowed on PCB. Having owned a home in Bid. A. Wee for 8 years, it was always illegal to have a dog on the beach. The dog was allowed to romp, play and poop on the beach. Nobody said a word. Not cool. Staff should be more observant, because if one family may have its non-service dog, then soon there will be many others.
Thank you for a wonderful few days
Great condo and everything as described. Wife and kids were down at splash for a full week in mid August. Condo was not too high and not too low and the pictures on the site are spot on. My oldest daughter said it was the best vacation she ever had. Would come back again.
We had a great time. Thanks for sharing your place.
My kids had a wonderful time. The condo was perfect for all of us. Even though it rained 3 of the days that we were out there, the kids still had things to do. The kids pool in Splash are covered so my kids were stilll able to enjoy a water day. The Bar & Grill was closed due to the weather, but it didn't bother anyone. Your family will enjoy it. Something for every age. There is also a gym for adults to burn all the unwanted calories eaten on Vacation. A game room for the teen in your family. It was my first experience with Splash and won't be the last. My kids said, "Are we coming back next weekend?"
We stay in this condo twice a year because it's clean and well decorated and feels like home. We used to always stay in a different room every time we came to the beach but once we stayed in this one we have always come back!
The condo was perfectly decorated & had a pristine view of the ocean. We have 2 small kids and they loved the splash pad. We enjoyed the poolside bar, lazy river & the beach chairs which were included with our stay! It was GREAT, I would definitely recommend this property!
5 unique pool environments, including feature pool with giant tipping bucket, interactive water toys, slides, water cannons, water jets, and climbing nets, lazy river pool, toddler splash pad with play toys and water jets, and two adult pools, one adjoining the popular hot tub. Kids can enjoy dive-in movies theatre while they swim during summer evenings. 'Riptide' bar and grill with umbrella tables. Two barbecue grill areas. Over 400 feet of sugar white sand beach; chair and umbrella rentals available.
RATES LISTED ABOVE INCLUDE ALL TAXES, CLEANING FEES, AND $1500 ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE. Renter minimum age 25. Beach chairs included for all stays March - October. We do not have a cancellation policy without the optional travel insurance. Meaning nothing is refundable unless the guest purchases traveler’s insurance. The cost of this insurance is 4.5% of the total and covers the guest in the event of illness, death, travel delays, and mandatory hurricane evacuations.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.