|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Tidewater 700
Our two bedroom two bath beach home is a comfortable residence with plenty of room for up to 6. We recently selected this beach property because we think it’s a perfect place for our family, our friends and other folks who are looking to have a memorable family vacation. From your first step into our beach home away from home you’ll know that we’ve taken special care to create a most comfortable environment for your vacation experience. It’s designed to make you feel completely comfortable. And it’s the perfect backdrop for the breathtaking views of the Gulf you’ll see through the sliding glass doors that open to the balcony. This cozy corner balcony offers nice views of the beach and gulf. And make sure you take time to enjoy the perfect sunsets over the world’s most beautiful beach. Tidewater 700 is a special place for us and we want to make sure it’s just as special for you and your family. We want to see you come back year after year.
Tidewater 700 has many attractive features:
• Electronic lock so no keys to worry about
• Carefree check-in so you can go straight to our home when you get to town
• Nearly 1200 Square Feet of Living Space on the 7th floor
• 100 Square Feet of Balcony
• Living room seats 5 with 60” Flat Screen TV
• Bistro dining table
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
• Fully equipped Kitchen including microwave, blender, coffeemaker, toaster
• Master Bedroom has QUEEN bed with a carved headboard and a 32” Flat Screen TV
• Master Bath has tub/shower combination double vanity
• Master has QUEEN bed and a 26”flatscreen TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• Brookstone elevated self-inflating queen bed for extra sleeping space
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is washer/dryer located in the hall way
If you are looking for a great location for your family in Panama City Beach Tidewater 700 is just the place for you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular it rents most of the year so if you want to make sure your family has the luxury beach vacation they deserve call or email our rental manager soon. It might not be available later.
About Tidewater Beach Resort
Tidewater Beach Resort is a 570 unit, 30 story, luxurious condominium residence that offers the perfect balance between being close to everything but far enough away so that you don’t spend your time stuck in traffic. The building is located on the beach and very close so that the gulf is just a few steps from the elevator. Amenities offered include:
• Over 400 feet of beachfront
• Two 4200 square foot tropical swimming and spa pools
• Lounge and poolside tiki bar
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Hot tub
• 4300 square foot fitness center with health bar
• 5000 square food conference center
• Onsite movie/media center
• Parking garage with air conditioned walkways from parking deck
Tidewater Beach Resort proudly offers a combined set of unique features that are virtually impossible to find at any other condominium resort in our area. And it’s located just minutes from world-class golf, challenging sport fishing, exquisite restaurants and boutique shops.
End unit with great views! Beds were very comfortable and a spacious condo. My husband loved being able to cook breakfast while still being able to see the sparkling water. We could actually see dolphins from our balcony! The kids loved the pools along with building sandcastles. We spent most of our time either at the beach, pool or Pier Park. The condo has security although we never needed them aswell as its own movie theater and store, Marco's pizza right across the street. Will stay here again.
Every dish from cabinet had to be washed. Filthy. Nothing in kitchen but salt. Dishes were decent, again dirty, but pots and pans were old and rusty. Still found foam inside of not-new dishwasher from packing when shipped. Overall stay was good, but if you are like us, and enjoy cooking healthy foods, we would not recommend. No view of ocean from pool, unless standing. Bedsheets were 70 thread count (not soft). Small shower in master. Elevators extremely slow during Sunday checkout, often waiting over 5 minutes for an elevator already packed. Staff very friendly. Being nice to give 2 stars.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.