Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Full Baths,
King size bed (1), Queen size Bed (1) Also has a single bed roll-out trundle underneath.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - No children under 10 years old. No children under 10 years old.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- No shoes should be worn in the house. Slippers will be provided.
- No one other than the actual rental party should be in the apt. at any time
- Luggage must be picked up in the apt. As floors scratch easily.
We travel widely and know what it means to stay at an accommodation that goes beyond just providing the basics and makes for a memorable visit. The same type of elegant appointments in our city apartment also decorate our fully restored, 210-year-old second-home in Connecticut. NYC is our prime residence yet we make our apt. available for rentals while staying at our home in CT.
Sheila purchased this Apartment in 1987
Why Sheila chose Manhattan
Fantastic location on one of the most beautiful blocks on the Westside with historic landmark buildings. The apt. is a real gem with a unique townhouse layout inside.
What makes this Apartment unique
The apartment feels like a real home and is well appointed. The location is ideal: 1/2 block from Central Park, 3 blocks from the Museum of Natural History and a short walk to Lincoln Center. The area has numerous restaurants, boutiques and other stores, as well as movie theaters. Main subway and bus lines are two blocks away.