|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Welcome to Veitch's Villa Winter and Summer Retreat!! Our mountain Side Ski in / Ski out 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo which is arguably the BEST UNIT IN THE SETTLER'S CROSSING DEVELOPMENT;
- IDEALLY SITUATED CORNER (SLOPE SIDE) UNIT that looks out to incredible 180 degree views of Todd Mountain, Magestic Pines and the Fair Dinkum Ski Run (16th hole of the Sun Peaks Golf Course in the summer). Just a short walk to the Village
- TRUE SKI IN AND SKI OUT - Fair Dinkum Ski Run just outside your door
- EVERY IMAGINABLE OPTION including; Hardwood floors, heated tiled floors, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS including: 37inch LCD Flat Screen TV (Free Digital Cable) with Full Surround Sound Theatre Stereo System (built in iPod connector), XBOX Gaming System with games. 2nd Bedroom has it's own LCD TV with CD Entertainment system for the kids! Full library of Movies, board games, cribbage and books/magazines included.
- FREE Wired and Wireless Internet
- PRIVATE HOT TUB with SURROUND SOUND STEREO - 6 person hot tub with built in iPod Stereo System included
- PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED DECOR - all furnishings are brand new and decorated by Present Solutions Design (Nov '08)! See photos
- KID FRIENDLY DESIGN AND EXTRAS - Round coffee and end tables, outlet covers, fireplace protection gate, bunk beds with TV/CD, Xbox, high chair and play pen in unit.
We hope you will notice that we have tried to think of everything to ensure the maximum enjoyment for our guests and truly believe that our slope side ski in and ski out retreat is ideally suited to make the best of your winter and summer time fun.
We invite you to make yourself at home, unwind and relax and enjoy the endless things that Veitch's Villa and the Sun Peaks Resort has to offer!!
Book Now While Availability Lasts!! Email us for any questions.
We are a family of four from North Vancouver, BC. We are active and enjoy the outdoors especially skiing all together at our favorite ski mountain resort, Sun Peaks!
Greg Veitch purchased this condo in 2008
We fell in love with Sun Peaks on our first visit! It is the perfect ski resort for young families with challenging runs for even the expert. Not to mention the extensive network of cross country runs with the brand new xcountry club (Nordic Centre) right across the street from our place. The snow in Sun Peaks is amazing, and the restaurants and services offered are excellent.
We chose this property over all others primarily because of the feeling of warmth and peacefulness we had the first time we walked in. As a corner unit, the location is ideal with lots of windows and brightness. It is also looking out onto the trees, mountain and golf course so no view of the parkade or roads! Loved the dark caramel coloured floors and of course the stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Not to mention the heated tiles to warm your toes. We made sure to furnish our home with all brand new, warm furniture that would make our guests want to come back again and again!
Our family loved staying at Veitch's Villa. The best part of about it was coming home each day from a long day of skiing and finding it so comfy and inviting to just relax and unwind. The villa is tastefully decorated, modern and had everything we could imagine. We enjoyed the hot tub on the deck, which looks out over the trees and snowy trails, This was a real treat. The heating parking for our car was very convenient, and getting into the village was very easy (3 minute drive or 15 minute walk). If you want the perfect, peaceful Ski in and Ski out getaway, this is a wonderful place.
Really enjoyed this place! Was truely ski in and out. The beds were super comfortable and the hot tub was nice and private! Thanks
We stayed here with a couple of friends for a labour day long weekend getaway and it was just beautiful!
Spacious, clean, well equipped, comfy beds, quiet and that forest facing hot tub...hard to beat!
Great, quiet place to stay for a summer getaway. This is a beautiful area and the Villa was everything we could have hoped for, nice living area, fully stocked kitchen, comfortable beds, hot tub!, A+
We had a great time staying at the Veitch's condo. The place is clean, comfortable, spacious and has all of the comforts of home. The kitchen is well stocked and there's a grill on the patio that was great to cooking steaks after a long day of skiing. We loved the location. Just outside your door is the ski hill making it easy to get to the mountain and start a fun day of skiing each day. The beds were conformable as well. The private hot tub on the deck was wonderful after a long day on the slopes. We will definitely stay here again!
We had the most wonderful stay at Sun Peaks. Veitch's Villa was a 'home away from home'. It had a wonderful outlook over snow covered tree's so you didn't feel like you were part of a large group of condo's - it felt like you had your own little private place. It was warm, tastefully decorated, had everything you could ask for and more with good quality appliances. It was a surprisingly good size also and the spa was to die for after a great day of skiing. Thank you so much - if we ever get to Canada again we will definitely be booking this Villa again.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£308|