Welcome to Slopeside 102, the perfect all-season get-a-way. Located in the highly desirable ski base community of Slopeside Village, our luxury 3 bedroom, 3 full bath townhome is within walking distance of the resort, the ski lifts and the Fraser River Trail.
This beautiful townhome was newly renovated in the fall of 2018 with new furnishing, new beds & bedding, new carpets and more! Two King Bedrooms make this the perfect choice for 2 couples or 2 families traveling together.
Our Slopeside 102 has a spacious 1980 square feet on two floors and includes a heated one car enclosed garage with parking for an additional vehicle in the driveway. Soaring tongue & groove cathedral ceilings, lots of windows and 2 sets of sky lights make this home light, bright and airy.
ONE PET MAY BE ACCEPTED BY ADVANCE PERMISSION ONLY. A $260 NON-REFUNDABLE PET STAY FEE . Contact us for additional information
The ground level features a tiled entry foyer with closet, boot bench and coat rack - plenty of space to store your winter gear. There is a full size washer and dryer with cleaning supplies in the laundry room. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete this level. One bedroom has a King bed, dresser and closet. The second bedroom is a bunk bed room, with two sets of bunk beds, both single bed down/single bed up, dresser, closet and TV. This is the perfect space for the kids. Large bay windows and a window seat adds additional natural light and views of the great outdoors.
The upper level contains an open floor plan. The large gourmet kitchen has new appliances and is fully equipped for even the most discerning cook. The island bar has seating for two. A gas grill on the deck offers the chance to enjoy a fresh grilled steak after a great day on the slopes. The dining room table will seat six comfortably. Relax on the leather sofa in front of the cozy stone fireplace while you watch a movie, read a book or just watch the snow come down outside of the large picture window. A third full bath is located just off the living area.
The main level is completed by the spacious Master bedroom. The Master Suite boasts a King bed with an extra comfortable mattress, two night stands, a dresser and a large Master Bath, with a walk-in closet, large soaking tub, a separate walk-in tile & glass shower, and sink.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 8
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: King Bedroom
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over twin bunk
Colorado style furnishings and decor provide you with a cozy and comfortable 'home away from home' experience.
Slopeside Village is just a 5 minute walk from the beginning of the Fraser River Trail. Enjoy an early morning cross country or snow shoe excursion along the banks of the Fraser River. Moose are occasionally spotted grazing in the willows that grow along the banks of the river. Follow the trail into downtown Winter Park for a cup of coffee or breakfast at one of Winter Park's fine restaurants.
Slopeside offers its guests a large community hot tub that seats 6 to 8 guests and is located right out the front door. After a great day on the slopes, hop in and relax your muscles in the steaming waters while enjoying great views of the Winter Park ski runs.
We are kid friendly. A portable crib and high chair is available for the little ones by advance request.
Slopeside is well named. Situated at the base of Winter Park Resort, Slopeside Village offers the convenience of being in the base area without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort. It is even possible to ski-in!. The complimentary resort shuttle stops at the entrance to Slopeside Village and whisks you to the lifts in less than 2 minutes.
Welcome to our Slopeside Retreat - we look forward to having you stay with us!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 102: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED
7. ONE PET MAY BE ACCEPTED BY ADVANCE PERMISSION ONLY. A $260 NON-REFUNDABLE PET STAY FEE & A $500 ADDITIONAL PET DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED.
Keywords: Townhome, condo, 3 bedroom,Winter Park Resort lodging, Winter Park Ski Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Property, Winter Park Ski Resort Condo Rental, Winter Park Ski Lodging Condo, Winter Park Ski Lodging, ski lodging, luxury ski lodging, shared hot tub, ski accommodations, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park ski resort condo rental, Slopeside