This first-class luxury apartment in Duquesa Village is situated in a quiet location on a hill with breathtaking views of the harbor, the coastline and the surrounding mountains. She has access to several pools, surrounded by the Duquesa Golf & Country Club.
In just 5 minutes by car or 15 minutes walk you are on the clean, well-kept sandy beach and the La Duquesa Port. The harbor offers a wide choice of bars and restaurants. Whatever you want from a holiday, you will find here.
Relaxing walks, children's entertainment, exciting nightlife, and more. It is perfect for families, seniors, golfers and couples alike. This apartment is the ideal location for your holiday on the Costa del Sol!
The apartment (138 sqm) consists of:
• 2 bedrooms (1 double, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed)
• 2 bathrooms (1 bath tub with whirlpool function, 1 Shower, 1 Bidet, hair dryer, etc.)
• 1 fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric grill, etc.)
• living / diningroom (DVD player, cable TV - English, German and Spanish TV)
• laundry room (washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board)
• 1 large terrace with panoramic sea view (garden furniture, 2 sun loungers)
• Parking is available in the underground car park directly at the elevator to the apartment.
In the complex Duquesa Village there:
* 4 stunning swimming pools and a children's pool
* Padel Tennis
* Gated 24/24
* Several golf courses nearby
• Free Wi-Fi, heating / air conditioning, water, electricity, bed linen and towels.
• A high chair can be provided free of charge if necessary.
• Extra beds and baby travel cots can be rented for a small fee.
• We have Keyholders you around-the-clock are welcome to you to hand over the keys.
• Family holidays / vacation with baby
• Long-term vacation
• Non smoking
• Pet (on request)
After Malaga or Gibraltar you drive easily along the coastal road with its spectacular views or the faster toll road. Mingle with the rich and famous in Marbella and Puerto Banus, visit the wonderful beaches of Fuengirola and Estapona or marvel at the spectacular Rock of Gibraltar.
The historic towns Siville, Cordoba, Granada, Alhambra or Cadiz, the oldest city of Europe are well worth a visit and can only be reached in a few hours' drive.
From Malaga: follow the coast road A7 or the new motorway AP7 (Autopista) towards Algeciras / Cadiz until you reach Puerto de la Duquesa.
From Gibraltar: Follow the coast road A7 or the new motorway AP7 (Autopista) direction Estapona / Marbella to Puerto de la Duquesa reach.
Journey time about 25 minutes from Gibraltar and 50 minutes from Malaga.