Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1.25 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry, no pets as per very strict HOA regulations.Sorry, no pets as per very strict HOA regulations.
Max guests: 6
- -Renters will incur a $40 Trip Fee if Housekeeping arrives at the check-out time and the property is occupied, or if they arrive earlier than 4:00.
- Please take out trash and start dishwasher Quiet times are between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
John and Patti Huth
About John and Patti Huth
The Huth and Griffith families came together in 2006 to provide a place to lay down our heads after long days on the boards, skis and bikes. We hope you enjoy your stay at our condo.
John and Patti Huth purchased this Condo in 2006
Why John and Patti Huth chose Peak 8
Although we had not skied much of Breckenridge before purchasing, we knew that it was arguably the best ski town on Colorado's Front Range. We also liked the proximity of Gold Camp to the Peak 8 base. Close enough to be convenient, but far enough away to be economical.
What makes this Condo unique
The unit designs in Gold Camp make great use of the space and we hope you will find it as comfortable as we do.