After owning this wonderful home since 2003 we have decided to put it on the market. It has been a perfect vacation home for our family. We are retiring and moving farther away and the kids are all grown now.
Seal Creek Lake Cottage is a charming Lake Cabin nestled in the majestic Northeast Georgia Mountains on beautiful Seed Lake. Beautiful Seal Creek flows next to our home and provides an incredibly soothing cascading sound.
OUR HOLIDAY DATES & RATES ARE FLEXIBLE!
Enjoy our Canoe & Two Kayaks on Beautiful Lake Seed.
We are Pet Friendly for those who wish to bring their well behaved dogs, we welcome them.
Seal Creek Lake Cottage is fully and tastefully furnished to provide everything needed to provide for a wonderful family and friends vacation. The cottage has four cozy bedrooms, a separate den with a queen sleeper, and 2 1/2 half baths, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, two cozy family rooms with wood walls, wood beamed ceiling and two stone fireplaces. And of course, enjoy all the lake activities from the private dock and two story boat house. Swim, fish and relax from the dock or bring your own watercraft and have fun skiing, fishing and exploring the pristine lake and beautiful homes.
With in 20 -45 minutes: Within 20-45 minutes:
* Visit historic Clayton, Tallulah Gorge, Unicoi State Park, and Dillard House family dining
* Hike to beautiful Panther Falls, up Black Rock Mountain, or on the Appalachian Trail
* White-water rafting down the Chatooga or the Nantahala River
* Experience Sliding Rock
* See bass and trout at the Moccasin Fish Hatchery
* Golf at nearby Kingswood or The Orchard
* Enjoy horseback riding and Zip Lining
* Shop at the many local mountain craft and antique stores
* Visit Helen Alpine Village for shopping, an amusement park, and nightlife
Enjoying Beautiful Lake Seed: Make sure to enjoy our canoe & kayaks or bring your own boat and tie up to our dock. If you would like, we have a list of marinas in the area that deliver rental boats and jet skis right to Seed Lake. It's a great lake for water sports or as all the locals will tell you, the best fishing in the area.