Welcome to our family’s condominium at Emerald Towers, a locale we have enjoyed for over 25 years. Our comfortable, well-appointed, 1800 sq.ft., 7th floor end unit with two walls of wrap-around windows offers a fantastic view of the Emerald coast from the living room, dining room, master bedroom, and balcony. Once you exit the building, you need only walk a mere 30 yards past the pool and down the boardwalk to arrive on the beach.
You might be interested to know that we just completed a total renovation of Unit 701. We have enlarged the master bathroom, moved some walls, installed new kitchen and bathroom cabinets, new floor tile throughout, fresh paint and colors, new kitchen appliances, and new furniture in all areas. The project took 4 months and was finished February 19, 2013. We are excited about the changes and believe it will be more comfortable for our family and for our guests like you.
We have decorated our vacation home with comfort and convenience in mind. Our family likes to cook in, so the kitchen is well supplied with pans, bowls, and utensils to make meal preparation easy. We also have installed new stainless steel kitchen appliances including a nearly silent dishwasher. A dedicated icemaker will keep your beach cooler supplied with cold ice all day. In the living room, we have built a high-quality media center with a 46” LCD TV, surround sound speakers, and Blu-ray player. The master bedroom also has a new LCD TV.
Emerald Towers Resort is a low-density high-rise condominium complex with just 84 units to share all the amenities. Two full service elevators provide rapid transit between the beach and our unit. The swimming pool’s deck area offers lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas to enjoy when you are away from the beach. Two new grills have been installed for all guests to use. The exercise room, which overlooks the pool and the beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machine, and weights. There are also two lighted tennis courts on the property for your use.
Emerald Towers prides itself on being a family friendly environment. It is the community policy not to rent to anyone under the age of 25. We have onsite security to protect our peaceful environment through the night hours. We are certain that you will enjoy a relaxing vacation if you choose to visit.
CONDOMINIUM UNIT 701 FEATURES
- One King Master Bedroom with private bath and balcony access
- One Queen Bedroom with separate bathroom
- Third Bedroom with two full size beds and private bathroom
- Spectacular corner wraparound windows with a floor to ceiling view of the beautiful Emerald Coast
- Balcony with café table and chairs overlooking the beach
- 46” TV, surround sound, and Blu-ray player in the living room
-TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer, in-unit
- All linens and towels provided, excluding beach towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service, in-unit
EMERALD TOWERS RESORT AMENITIES
- Gated community with onsite check-in
- Boats, RV’s and trailers require prior permission for parking. Space may only be available in the Emerald Towers overflow parking lot during busy seasons.
- On-Site Management and Security
- 200 feet of sugar white beach with beach umbrella and chair service available
- Seasonally heated pool
- Beachfront pool deck with two new gas grills for guests to use
- Fitness center, with view of pool and beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, an elliptical machine, and weights.
- Movie rental free from the onsite machine in the office
- 2 high-speed elevators servicing a mere 84 condos
- 2 On-site lighted tennis courts
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Onsite availability to rent jet skis, other water sport equipment, parasailing, etc.
- Central location for recreational activities, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and much more
• Relax by the pool or on the beach. You can rent umbrellas and chairs from a private beach service on the beach.
• Destin offers many choices to go deep sea fishing, rent a sailboat or jet skis, or go parasailing. Luther’s Pontoon, Kayak, and Jet Ski Rentals has a good reputation
• Golfers can play a different course almost every day. Some suggestions of courses that are rated 4 or 5 *
o Burnt Pine Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4 star)
o Raven Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4.5 star)
o Kelly Plantation Golf Club (Fred Couples Design) (4.5 star)
o Emerald Bay Golf Club (5 star)
o Regatta Bay Golf Club (one of the best) (5 star)
o Indian Bayou Country Club (4 star)
o Eglin Air Force Base (2 courses open to the public) (4 star)
• Amusement Parks (just outside the Emerald Towers gate)
o Big Kahuna’s huge water park
o The Track—mini-golf, four go-cart tracks, and lots of different rides
• Naval Air Museum in Pensacola; an all-day activity but extremely interesting and worth the time; great for a rainy day
• Super Wal-Mart
• Super Target
• Sexton’s Fresh Sea Food Market
• Destin Commons –upscale shops, restaurants, Bass Pro Shop
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall
• Harbor Docks-local favorite
• Dewey Destin-“Hole in the wall” place but great food and on the dock
• Back Porch-short walk down the beach from Emerald Towers
• La Famiglia-very good Italian, locally owned
• Mellow Mushroom—some of the best pizza
• A.J.’s—very popular
• Bay Café—excellent food
• Callahan’s – local favorite
• Beach Walk Café at Henderson Park Inn-upscale dining
• Donut Hole-excellent pastries
• Krispy Kreme—be sure to get donuts when the “Hot” light is on