• Single-family house with 150 sqm living space on a 720 sqm plot
• Large living and dining room (40 sqm) with a Danish stove
• Four bedrooms (one with separate dressing room) for up to eight people
• Two bathrooms, one with deep soaking tubs, two (massage) shower, a double and a single vanity and two closets
• Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
• Large garden with sun terrace, garden furniture and barbecue
• Garage and three other pitches
• Individually controllable central heating
The single-family house in 2008 newly built is located in a quiet and sunny location on the outskirts of St. Ulrich am Pillersee. The village center is only 300, the beautiful Pillersee 600 meters.
A modern and visually appealing architecture, the quality equipment and the large garden make this home the perfect vacation home for a large family or a small group of friends.
Due to the large porch and cloakroom leads into the living and dining area with open kitchen, large dining table for ten people, a couch and a Danish stove. In addition, on the ground floor a study room with a 1.6 meter wide sofa bed and a bathroom with power shower.
About a real wood staircase leads to the upper floor. There are three further bedrooms, one of which has a separate dressing room. In addition, there is a modern bathroom with double sink, shower and a soaking tub.
In the basement (both inaccessible) still stands next to a laundry room and a utility room, a large rumpus room with bench and weights.
The large garden and sun terrace are from any room in the ground floor accessible. Sunbeds, garden furniture, awning and a large grill available there.