Casa Alegria- Aire is one of the five houses integrated in finca Artis Tirma. Located about three kilometers of Tarajalejo, a small fishing village with different shops, a supermarket with fresh local fish and good produce , various bars and restaurants and only 15 minutes from the beautiful white sandy beaches of Jandía and la Pared.
All casitas are designed by the artist Elvira Isasi inside a typical Canarian house around a large central courtyard. Elvira has his workshop is one of the houses and along with Heinz hosts are engaged with love and attention to detail of the farm and visitors. The houses are named after the four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water, and Moon was added afterwards.The spirit of feng-shui, at the foot of the mountain Caracol, is seen in the light, the spaciousness and harmony of the environment. The decor is cozy and warm style, using the bright colors of the islands.
Each cottage is self-contained and has its own entrance, with its terraced garden equipped with outdoor furniture, barbecue, deck chairs and sun loungers.
Casa Alegría is a bright open space with a charming wooden mezzanine where the double room is located. The level below contains the fully equipped kitchen, two double beds, a hammock, a dining area, fan. The house has a second luminous room as well, perfect to relax on a confy sofa with view to the nature and satellite TV. On the second level is the bedroom area with a comfortable big double bed.
There is a luminous large bathroom with shower and toiletries.
This house has two sunny terraces – one in the front east oriented where you will enjoy breakfast in its long chairs, hammock, dining table and barbeque. Dinner is celebrated more likely on the sunset facing south-facing terrace while overlooking the courtyard with native trees and plants.
* The house is fully equipped with bedding, towels and everything needed for the kitchen.
In case you would need any extra equipment or tool please ask us (beach towels, hair dryers, extra beds, etc) . We will be happy to provide you with it. We have everything needed for babies upon request: changing tables, table chairs, boogie strollers, cribs and bedding and toys.
* WiFi internet is via satellite, unlimited and excellent connection available.
* Washing machine available in Finca (not in the house) for 4€/washing.
* If you arrive with a pet please include in your request the breed, age and size. Depending on other reservations with children we are not always able to welcome bigger dogs. Additional charge: 5-8€/night/pet
* Cost for additional guests: 0 - 7 years 5€/night/child, 7 - 99+ years 10€/night/guest
In the town Tarajalejo : beautiful and quiet fishing village which is accessed through an avenue of palm trees , Tarajalejo has a lovely bay suitable for children with very calm waters and easily to access. You will find in the main square there is a good supermarket Spar-Padilla with fresh local fish and meat, a German bakery and a playground surrounded by different shops and cafes. Tarajalejo belongs to the coast of Fuerteventura with its recommended black sand made of quartz, with properties for rheumatism and bone issues. Its bay is very popular among locals and visitors, and you can walk along the promenade of coconut palms with restaurants and bars to taste the local cuisine.
Places and villages close by
– A ten minute drive: Lajita is home to the Oasis Park, an enchanting botanical garden with exotic animal activities such as giraffes, zebras and seals (ideal for children), and a good market on Sunday in fresh local produce and crafts. Northbound can visit Gran Tarajal, a beautiful seaside town with many shops and a lovely promenade with diverse cuisine.
– A 20-30 minute drive: You will find beautiful places like Antigua, Betancuria, El Cotillo or the famous dunes of Corralejo; on the west coast of the island El Cofete and La Pared, a bay of 15 kilometres in white sand and strong waters, and Ajui, where you can see beautiful sunsets and visit their magnificent volcanic caves by the sea.