Casa Luna is one of the five houses integrated in finca Artis Tirma. Located about four kilometers of Tarajalejo, a small fishing village with different shops, a supermarket with fresh local fish and good produce , various bars and restaurants and only 15 minutes from the beautiful white sandy beaches of Jandía and la Pared.
All casitas are designed by the artist Elvira Isasi inside a typical Canarian house around a large central courtyard. Elvira has his workshop in one of the houses and along with Heinz hosts are engaged with love and attention to detail of the farm and visitors. The houses are named after the four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water, and Moon and Spiral were added afterwards.
The spirit of feng-shui, at the foot of the mountain Caracol, is seen in the light, the spaciousness and harmony of the environment. The decor is cozy and warm style, using the bright colors of the islands.
Each cottage is self-contained and has its own entrance, with its terraced garden equipped with outdoor furniture, barbecue, deck chairs and sun loungers.
Casa Luna is a light and airy space designed in a large room, and a warm atmosphere Berber. We have designed two different environments to fully enjoy the breath and light that sneaks in every corner during the day. The house has a loft room with super large oval windows which gives it a special charm and double bedroom built in a wooden mezzanine for a cozzy rest. Downstairs has a living room with sofa-beds, satellite TV, wireless, and fan and a bright kitchen. The bathroom is very spacious and has a shower and accessories such as mirror and hair dryer.
This home will invite you to enjoy a relaxing and romantic stay with a fantastic patio in front of the house where you can dine al fresco on their outdoor furniture, and relax in your chair and hammock. It also has access from the kitchen to the large courtyard of native plants and trees.
* The house is fully equipped with bedding, towels and everything needed for the kitchen.
In case you would need any extra equipment or tool please ask us (beach towels, hair dryers, extra beds, etc) . We will be happy to provide you with it. We have everything needed for babies upon request: changing tables, table chairs, boogie strollers, cribs and bedding and toys.
* WiFi internet is via satellite, unlimited and excellent connection available.
* Washing machine available in Finca (not in the house) for 4€/washing.
* If you arrive with a pet please include in your request the breed, age and size. Depending on other reservations with children we are not always able to welcome bigger dogs. Additional charge: 5-8€/night/pet
* Cost for additional guests: 0 - 7 years 5€/night/child, 7 - 99+ years 10€/night/guest
In the town Tarajalejo : beautiful and quiet fishing village which is accessed through an avenue of palm trees , Tarajalejo has a lovely bay suitable for children with very calm waters and easily to access. You will find in the main square there is a good supermarket Spar-Padilla with fresh local fish and meat, a German bakery and a playground surrounded by different shops and cafes. Tarajalejo belongs to the coast of Fuerteventura with its recommended black sand made of quartz, with properties for rheumatism and bone issues. Its bay is very popular among locals and visitors, and you can walk along the promenade of coconut palms with restaurants and bars to taste the local cuisine.
Places and villages close by
– A ten minute drive: Lajita is home to the Oasis Park, an enchanting botanical garden with exotic animal activities such as giraffes, zebras and seals (ideal for children), and a good market on Sunday in fresh local produce and crafts. Northbound can visit Gran Tarajal, a beautiful seaside town with many shops and a lovely promenade with diverse cuisine.
– A 20-30 minute drive: You will find beautiful places like Antigua, Betancuria, El Cotillo or the famous dunes of Corralejo; on the west coast of the island El Cofete and La Pared, a bay of 15 kilometres in white sand and strong waters, and Ajui, where you can see beautiful sunsets and visit their magnificent volcanic caves by the sea.