The small village of Kavran is located on a gentle hill nearby the eastern coastline of the Istrian peninsula. Here you will find untouched beaches at a distance of only 3000 metres from the property. Not only the proximity to the sea but also the stunning views, the wonderful garden boasts, make this house a real treat. Your hosts, a married architect couple, have been successful already for years in projecting and renovating traditional Istrian stone houses for vacation rental purposes. We are sure, that Villa Arbora is one of the best examples. Since more than 10 years it is one of the most favourite holiday villas in our offer, and the couple is very happy to welcome regular as well as many new guests year for year.
House for 10 persons: approx. 230 m2, on the ground floor are four double bedrooms – one bedroom with king-size bed and air conditioning, one bedroom with queen-size bed, one bedroom with king-size bed, and one bedroom with king-size bed, air conditioning and a private entrance from outside. Furthermore, there are four bathrooms with shower, and a living room with air conditioning and open fireplace. The living room leads to the well-equipped kitchen and dining area. Furthermore, there is a loft which sleeps two more people. The property is fenced by stone walls which ensure privacy and security. Spacious open terraces where you can enjoy the sun after a refreshing dip in the private pool (11 x 6 m), make it a perfect place for a relaxing vacation.
WiFi free of charge.
Particularly child friendly!
In order to accommodate the ever-increasing demand for holiday homes with particularly child-friendly equipment, we have selected some properties which meet these criteria. In addition to a child-friendly exterior, these houses are equipped in such a way that particularly meets the needs of younger guests.
Basic equipment includes:
• Bottle warmer
• High chair
• Unbreakable plastic crockery for the little ones (plates, dishes, beakers)
• Child toilet seat or potty
• Baby bathtub
• Step stool
• Child safety guards for all electrical sockets
• Mobile stairgate
• Child bed with suitable mattress and protector and sheet
• Fall protection equipment/bed guard and protector for ordinary beds
• Toys (Lego, paints, balls etc.)
• Brochures and information material with child-friendly excursion destinations and entertainment options in the surrounding area
• Houses with swimming pools also have an appropriate safety gate