Luxurious, informal, UNIQUE ...
That is our Villa Bonita - a holiday property for the highest demands. Enjoy the ambience of a particular house where you and your family will feel at home immediately.
Our child-friendly holiday home is very tastefully and individually decorated, well above the usual standard. Loving decoration, exquisite furniture and paintings throughout the house give you the feeling:
arrived in the most beautiful time of the year - on holiday!
Relax in the separate wellness tract or just a good book in one of the reclining chair of the light-flooded, built conservatory-style entrees.
Of course, we also combines Venerable with the modern. So you can enjoy the warmth of the historic tiled stove while surfing over Wi-Fi with your smartphone.
The special flair of Villa Bonita continues in the lavish gardens: behind the typical Friesenwall invite refined boxwood creations, rose beds and two sun terraces to relax.
You will find any time of day the perfect cookie. In warm summer nights, the sunken garden Moonlights provide unique ambience.
Far from the typical tourist resorts can be found here in a generations valued, long-established resort area a second home.
We look forward to your visit.
Features at a glance:
Street address: Kirschenweg 5, 24217 Schönberger beach
Size of the house: 130m²
Year: 1991, 2012 modernized, renovated and refurbished
Size of the property: 600m²
Distance to the Baltic Sea beach: about 150m (about 3 minutes walk)
Maximum occupancy: 6 people (including children)
- 2 beautiful terraces (one with electric awning) with quality outdoor furniture and cushions, 2 umbrellas
- Luxurious beach chair
- BBQ (1 bag charcoal included)
- Clothes dryer
- Garden of paradise
- Ingrown or enclosed grounds
- Garden shed (lockable)
- 2 car parking spaces
- Very quiet location in dead end
- Sandpit, children's furniture, toys and carts for our younger guests
- Free use of bicycles (2 ladies and 2 Mr. bikes)
Sauna house for 2-4 persons (sauna with steam bath) with rest area, TV and bathroom (with underfloor heating), incl. Various infusions
- Exclusive, luxury furnishings
- Partial floor heating on the ground floor
- Precious paneled radiators in every room
- External blinds throughout the house (on the ground floor partly electric)
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 dressing room and private office
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 separate WC
- Flooded with light through windows 6
- Historical white luxury fireplace (firewood included)
- Magnificent maroon leather Chesterfield seating
- Flat-screen TV, Blu-ray players
- DVD Collection
- Stereo (CD / cassette player)
- Board Games Collection
- Luxury fitted kitchen, fully furnished with
Coffee maker, kettle, blender, toaster,
Dishwasher, induction ceramic hob with
Multifunction oven, cooker hood, refrigerator,
- Stylish dining area consisting of a table and 6 chairs
Light-flooded relaxation area in the conservatory style overlooking the beautiful garden:
- Large windows
- 2 reclining chair to relax
- Washing Machine
Shower Ground floor:
- Marble vanity
- Hair dryer
Separate toilet on the ground floor:
- Hair dryer
- Spacious double bed (180x200)
- Spacious double bed (200x200cm)
- Quality white wooden cot
- Single bed (90x200 cm), extendable to another 90x200cm mattress support
- 3D TV
- Children's furniture
Dressing and study room:
- Large desk with wireless internet connection (for free Internet, please bring your own laptop)
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Huge dressing
- Whirlpool bath
- Hair dryer
- Small Baltic Sea in winter
Minimum rental 1 week
Arrival / departure: Saturday
The prices include electricity, water, heating and cleaning.
Free: firewood, 1 sack of charcoal, sauna use, carts, high chair, high quality wooden cot
Deposit: 200 €
- Non smoking house
- Pets are welcome on request. The dog supplement is 3,50 € / night.