Our apartments 1 and 2 can also be combined: Max. 11 people. Looking for a holiday with good value for money? You have found it! The apartment is on the 2nd floor of the 'Gift House Monschau, fan shop for cat and dog lovers' and is located in the center of Monschau, 2 minutes from Market Square. The apartment has a full kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, electric oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, etc) Bathroom with shower u. WC, 2 bedrooms (1x double. Double bed, 1 x triple room with bunk bed), living room with reading corner (with about 100 books) and a pull-out sofa bed for 2 persons. Sleeping there by up to 7 people plus possibly 3 rooms with 4 beds on the floor below, so max. 11 people (connected by staircase). Entertainment: satellite TV, DVD player, Internet - Access (Wi-Fi). Through the beautiful hillside commits to the two rear, quiet, small terrace from the second Floor with a view of the mountain frame and the ruins 'Haller'. On the main castle place every summer, which is known far beyond the borders of Monschau also "open-air classical music festival" with operas, operettas and songwriters instead. On the front of the house overlooking the vibrant life and the running stream. The house is the starting point for various activities: hiking, strolling, and many more attractions. During Advent and Christmas, the homes are decorated for Christmas, including Christmas tree!
What's in and around Monschau Part 1: To get a first impression of the town, 30 minutes trip with the Monschau tourist (light rail) is highly recommended!
A stroll through the winding streets of this ancient town awaits visitors behind the romantic half-timbered facades (Behind one of these façades you live!)A rich mosaic of art, culture and museums, such B.:
- The famous red house from the 18th century. Century, with its complete establishment in the styles Rococo, Louis XVI and Empire, it still reflects the splendor of upper-class home decor resist,
- Felsenkeller Brewery Museum: During a tour of the brewhouse, fermentation and storage can learn it, is today restored as here the popular Monschauer 'mountain spring' and dark 'Zwickelbier' old tradition,
- Caffee roast - Immerse yourself in the world of coffee and discover the difference!
What's in and around Monschau Part 2: - Eifel Photographica- and Film Museum: Exhibition on the history of photography from the Laterna Magica through to today's digital cameras. Changing photo exhibits of photographers from the region complete the remarkable range of the museum,
- Mustard Mill: Here, in the fifth Generation mustard produced in a 100-year-old mustard mill. A little shops invites you to try,
- Art and Culture Centre (kuk): The Art and Culture Centre is a working and meeting place, perfect for creative exchange between artists and art lovers,
- Glass 'Roman glassworks' Monschau: Here figurines, vases, bowls are open glass melting furnace in old world craftsmanship produced inter alia,
- The castle of Monschau from the 13th century. Century, a huge complex of massive walls and weirs is surrounded. She invites you to look and admire a. In summer, far beyond the borders of Monschau famous classical music festival will find in the courtyard instead.
Visit also our new indoor pool.