Cottage, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
• Michael Kristiansen, born in South Africa, has a degree in Landscape Architecture, Park Administration, Ornamental Horticulture, and is a Certified Arborist. Michael is a consultant in landscape management and horticulture, runs workshops in tropical horticulture, pruning, mulching, composting, docent training, and staff training. He is the past Director of the Honolulu Botanical Gardens and a long-time teacher at UCLA Extension in Landscape Architecture and Gardening and Horticulture. • Terry Kristiansen, manager of Entabeni Cottage, has worked with Michael for the past 50 years of their marriage and shares his love of nature, the tropics, and their 6.25 acre flower farm on Maui. We share our lives with our two sons and their families, plus one dog, three cats, and a flock of chickens and free range guinea fowl. We grow flowers, fruit and vegetables. We offer fresh eggs and vegetables to our guests.
Owner purchased this Guest House in 1992
Why Owner chose Hana
If you are interested in tropical plants in a peaceful environment and enjoy the sounds of birds, Entabeni is the place for you. We are connected to nature and all that nature has to offer.
What makes this Guest House unique
Delicious eggs, organic vegetables, spectacular views, tropic fruits when available, and an opportunity to commune with nature at your doorstep.