|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Situated on Destin’s pristine white beaches, Villa Coyaba’s 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a beach haven of rest and relaxation. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated second floor unit with updated furnishings comfortably accommodates 12 guests and features top of the line furnishings, a Gulf front balcony with an unbeatable view, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and complimentary beach chair service during season. Villa Coyaba is nestled on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom- Two Full Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Hall Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room- Twin Bunk Bed
- Living Room- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue bike rentals during your stay
- Complimentary beach chair service during season (March 1st through October 31st)
- 10 ft ceilings throughout
- Master Bathroom with 6 foot Jacuzzi tub and double headed shower surrounded in tumbled marble
- Viking appliances
- Granite countertops
- Gas cooktop
- Travertine floors
- Ice machine for the beach cooler
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Only 34 units with 310 feet of private white, sandy beach
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge Heated Pool
- Fitness Center
- Dedicated underground private parking
- Near Destin's world famous harbor and fantastic shopping and dining venues
360 BLUE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 300+ luxury vacation homes to browse through on our website
- Custom 360 Blue bikes with our signature blue tires
- 360 Blue Mobile App provides you with home information and more for your stay
- 13+ Executive Concierge Services including Boat Rentals, Beach Bonfires, Family Portraits and Much More
- Complete Clean Linen Program - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- #My360Blue throughout your trip for a chance to have your vacation photos featured on our Facebook and Instagram
By far one of my favorite houses we have stayed in as a family! We love the style & design that just makes you feel at home. So well kept & our kids loved having the bikes! Such a great idea! Loved our week here & thankful to have spent it in this beautiful home!
Overall unit 207 was great. Spacious enough for 11 people(8 adults and 3 kids). Beautiful views, great pool and clean beaches. Kitchen was well equipped with pretty much all you need to cook. The one thing we missed that I guess we should have brought were dish towels. We ended up using bathroom hand towels to dry dishes. Beds were comfortable and having a washer and dryer in the unit was very helpful.
My most critical comment would be the cleanliness of the unit when we arrived. My 11 month old was crawling around on the floor and within 5 minutes the tops of the his feet were black. The unit was not mopped well if at all and when you have a crawling infant that is pretty disappointing and just gross. Sadly this comment was mentioned in previous reviews but the cleaning staff is obviously not taking it serious enough to fix the issue. Also, the fan in the master bedroom clicks constantly.One night as I heard it half asleep I kept thinking someone was walking in the unit above in high heels.
Family vacation and wedding for niece. The condo was very nice. Loved the ice machine! Normal wear on some of the furniture but everything is in descent condition. Remodeling was going on in 208 next door but it was never loud or intrusive. The rooms were nice size and had a good choice of beds. However, the "closet" with the bunks is definitely a tight squeeze. The lighting was a little different, Waiting for the bulbs to warm up to the maximum brightness took some getting use to. Overall, 207 was a good unit. The beach access, pool, and bikes are all perfect! I would definitely come back!
We've stayed in VC previously and always enjoyed our stay. We had an appliance issue that was promptly addressed and also had to call about the terrible wifi connection. The WiFi issue was not fixed and each of us payed lots for extra data on our devices. The rest of our stay was great.
View is fabulous! Furniture worn but comfortable and kitchen is nicely supplied! We rented a crib to find a port a crib available in the unit, but would recommend concierge services as they were very helpful! Our three issues were very poor wifi signal and television reception. From reading other reviews it appears this has been brought to the attention of management but not addressed. Our other issue was alarming fire alarms which was inconvenient to say the least at 11pm with sleeping babies, however, maintenance addressed this issue on a holiday weekend on a Sunday as soon as they were contacted. And many of the outlets in the front two bedrooms along with clocks do not work. We've stayed in 307 in the past this year 207 due to availability but always once rates drop and crowds are smaller at the end of the season. We love the pool ocean side of the unit and the complimentary two beach chairs and umbrella to go back and forth as we want to throughout the days of our stay.
The place is great and the view is amazing. Overall it's a very enjoyable experience. We had issues with one of our two parking spaces being taken but it was promptly addressed. One complaint from last season was the wifi strength and it was not addressed. A simple and inexpensive wifi extender will fix this.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.