Current calendar, as well as further information at: www. vacation-peters-jever. de
High-quality apartment for 2-4 persons, approx. 100 m². Spacious, very well equipped apartment on the upper floor. Non-smoker, allergy friendly, in a quiet outskirts of the town (dead-end street) with a view into the green,
- all rooms with insect screen
- all rooms with blackout or Sunblinds
- Ironing board, iron and clothes horse
- Board games and books
- Shopping included. Bakers and butchers near
- Car parking space
- A lockable double garage is available for
Bicycles, e-bikes and cars on request
2 bedrooms 18 u. 16 m²
- High-quality 7-zone mattress of Cockaigne
- Slatted frame with adjustable head and foot
- Linen provided
- Summer and winter beds
34 sqm living room
- Stuffed area and separate dining room furniture
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player
Kitchen 12 m²
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
At the numerous sights can be seen that Jever can look back on more than a thousand years of turbulent history, which has left its mark everywhere.
At the center of the castle stands with its striking onion dome and the coffered ceiling in the audience hall. Five very different museums bear witness to the special features of our region and invite visitors to linger.
The fountains and monuments, and the chimes each have a historical background and provide information about the legends or the important events of our city. The same applies to the green areas in the city that arose centuries ago and have since developed into places of peace and relaxation.
The Küstenbade- or Resorts Hooksiel Horumersiel, Schillig, Bensersiel, Carolinensiel, the places Wilhelmshaven, Wittmund, Aurich, Esen and Bad Zwischenahn, and the East Frisian islands can be reached shortly.
- Horse riding
- Sauna, massage
- As well as indoor and outdoor pools in the vicinity