Meaning of the name 'Quinta' (Portuguese) Estate = rural property
Formerly residences of noble families and wealthy society. The name 'Quinta' describes a relatively large property with a house of a certain dimension surrounded by meadows and trees. As residential properties with high prestige, the Quinta was the 19th Century also constantly used as a residence. Usually there are also an observation deck and a gazebo on this property.
The Arabic word al-Gharb (Algarve) in German means "the West".
The interior leaves nothing to be desired.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen,
- A separate dining room with a large glass marble table for 6 people,
- A comfortable living room with elegant furniture, satellite TV (including German channels), DVD-CD radio player and a fireplace, the flames at the end of the day to dream and chat invite
- 2 separately located bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with 3 single beds, mosquito nets are available,
- In between a bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and a vanity with two sinks,
- A conservatory, glazed doors leading to the large from the living room and bedroom; as the fire can be here too the balmy evenings with wine and candlelight enjoy or can be at breakfast the day trip planning,
- A roof terrace, where you can sunbathe, can consider the incredible blue sky of Portugal or late evening, the twinkling star splendor,
- Front of the house a large swimming pool along with Jacuzzi (Solar heated) and small waterfall for private use as well as a grill house with a bar and seating area where it can be sizzle and fry and comfortable outdoor furniture for relaxing and inviting feel. The pool is regularly maintained!
The single detached holiday villa is located not far from the house of the owners. Here you can ask for advice if necessary.
A safe is available at the villa!
Towels and bed linen! Final cleaning included! Self-catering!