|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Dreamlike sea view, stunning sunrises, suitable for families, no pets, non smoking house.
Apartment located in a residential complex directly at the Mediterranean sea, with direct access to sea promenade and with following facilities for shared use: swimming pool (all year), children's pool, garden with palm trees and lawn, children's playground (swing), table tennis, elevator. Beach, main road and railway line are nearby.
85 sqm, simple and functional furnishings. Terrace 8 sqm with furniture, deck chairs and free ocean view.
- Living / dining room with sofa set, sideboards, table and chairs, Sat-TV, Stereo system and access to the terrace.
- Bedroom #1 with 2 slatted beds (90 x 200 cm), wardrobe, night tables, hockers, access to terrace, free ocean view.
- Bedroom #2 (available when 3 or 4 guests) with 2 slatted beds (80 x 200 cm), wardrobe, night tables, hockers.
- Bed linen consisting of a mattress protector, a flat or fitted bed sheet, quilt and pillow with covers.
- Kitchen with oven, gas/electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, extractor hood, coffee machine, boiler.
- Bathroom #1 with bathtub, double vanity,WC, 3 doors mirror/cabinit, cabinet with drawers, cabinet.
- Bathroom #2 (available when 3 or 4 guests) with shower, washbasin, WC, mirror, cabinet with drawers.
- Bath linen consisting of bath towel, wash cloth, and standing mat.
- Heating, First Aid kit, alarm/video surveillance, smoke detector, WiFi (500 Mb/day, 4 devices), uncovered parking.
- Other rooms, spaces and facilities not listed here are not available to the Tenant and may not be entered nor used.
kitchen cutlery, household dishware, silverware, glassware, coffee/tea set, hair dryer, washing machine, laundry drying rack, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, domestic cleaning tools. A detailed list is provided separately.
Jose La Rosa
LRS Apartments (Jose La Rosa) purchased this apartment in 2012
The apartment and the grounds are lovely. One cannot fault the block itself, the gardens are beautifully maintained and everything that you might need for a relaxing holiday is provided in the apartment. Local train service to Barcelona is an added benefit. If I had to be critical, the lack of local shops and bars was a bit of a disappointment. Jose (Landlord) made sure we were comfortable and looked after.
• The listing description was accurate regarding the location, layout, amenities, etc. The apartment handbook provided after booking is very comprehensive and covers everything you need to know.
• The property was clean and well-maintained, as were the gardens and pools.
• The owner Jose provided good customer service both before and after arrival. We did need to contact him a couple of times about wi-fi and hot-water issues but these questions were speedily answered.
• I would very much recommend this property if you are looking for a beachfront apartment in this area. The balcony is stunning as you are virtually sat above the sea. This does mean that you can hear the sea in the balcony bedroom at all times. My wife loved this, but it might disturb others.
• My wife and I very much liked the area. My wife was off swimming in the sea every day, the beach being a 5 minute walk away. There is a good choice of restaurants within walking distance of the apartment.
• We particularly liked the railway station being so close and we used the local trains to travel both locally and wider afield to Barcelona and Tarragona. Cheap and frequent trains enable you to explore bars and restaurants in neighbouring communities without having to drive,
• We shopped at the Lidl in Arenys de Mar which is an easy 5 minute drive away.
• Minor issues? If you sleep in bedroom 2 with the window open there is a certain amount of train and road noise (I didn’t mind this at all as the trains were so useful!). Also we found the wifi would only support attaching 2 devices and would regularly drop out for a few minutes, but the connection would always come back on.
• All in all we really enjoyed our stay. Many thanks Jose for allowing us to stay in your lovely apartment.
(This review is based on a 2 week stay in June 2016 by an English couple in their 60's).
The key holder was very cheerful but we were unable to communicate with him and we did not discover the wi-fi code until almost the last day as he did not know it.
I have joint problems and found the loungers on the balcony too low.
The pool was freezing and the steps in, difficult to manage when getting in but ok when getting out.
Beds were comfortable but an extra pillow would have been useful.
It is certainly somewhere we would consider again one day.
The owner gave great customer service. It was useful having the station so close and the trains ran frequently and cheaply into Barcelona.
Bars and restaurants nearby were good.
Grocery shops are not very close, but we had a car. If you arrive on a Saturday the shops are closed on Sunday and the petrol station has limited supplies.
We (24 and 26 year old) spent a long weekend in this amazing apartment which is directly at the seaside.
The apartment and the entire complex (garden, pools, etc.) were very clean and well looked after by the concierge who helped us with any occurring issues.
It is a big apartment with 2 new bathrooms. Especially the big balcony was the perfect place for having breakfast with a incredible sea view.
There were several great restaurants and bars at the beach and also lots of beautiful small little villages with catalan restaurants and shops.
This places offers a great variety of outdoor activities for every age.
It was the perfect place to combine a visit to Barcelona, which was easy to reach by train (3 min. walk from the apartment) and a vacation at the seaside.
I can recommend it a lot and will come back for sure!
Nice and clean apartment with incredible views. We (2 couples, late 30s) had a great time combining a stay at the see with day trips to Barcelona. All photos match the current state. Note: contact the keyholder in advance for instructions how to drive into the place as it is not all that obvious. Special thanks to Mohammed (concierge) for his serviciality. A place to come back...
The flat is exactly as it shows in the picture, not luxurious but extremely functional and clean. The view still takes your breath away when you enter the flat, and sleeping with the sound of the waves hitting the shore was priceless.
It's very practical for the beach and the pool was fantastic for the kids, it's a bit remote so not so easy if you don't have a car but it's super easy to go into Barcelona by train. If you're not going by car I'd suggest ordering groceries from Carrefour in advance.
I loved our stay and both the host and caretaker were very accommodating and charming. I definitely recommend it and will be back for more!
Blaumar 01 Equipment: Paseo Marítimo location, stunning sea views; 4. Floor, elevator, 40m from the sea, 100 m from the beach, 150 m to the Port Balis marina, 100m Distance (3 trains x hours train station, 40 minutes from Barcelona Pz. Catalunya). Shared use of garden (lawn), Pool (all year), a children's pool, outdoor showers, table tennis, children's playground (swing), reception. Parking. Restaurant 300 m, golf course 3.5 km away.
Blaumar 01 Facilities: Paseo Marítimo location, fantastic sea view, 4th floor, elevator, 40m distance to the sea, 100m distance to the beach, 150m distance to Port Balis yacht marina, 100m distance to train station (3 trains x hours, 40 minutes to Barcelona Pz. Catalunya). Shared use of garden (lawn), swimming pool (all year round), children's pool, outdoor showers, table tennis, children's playground (swing), reception. Parking. Restaurant 300m, golf course 3.5km.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£433|
|Bed linen/towels (1 set)||£26|
|Local Tourist Tax||£ 0 per person per night|
|Internet - WiFi||£0|
- Prices may change without notice until reservation is confirmed.
- Signing a Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement is mandatory (see Sample Rental Agreement available as pdf).
- Tenant must be at least 25 years old.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.