Bachsbort has a quiet, romantic setting. Pastures, trees and streams surround the manicured, large garden. Enjoy the panoramic view of the famous Eiger and Jungfrau mountains and watch with binoculars, the climbers on the Eiger's north face.
The apartment has 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The two additional bedrooms with 2 beds are highly skewed and be loved hot especially children.
Along with 2 guest rooms on the ground floor we can welcome you to 14 people.
The modern kitchen leaves nothing to be desired. Programmable oven, microwave, blender, coffee and Nespresso machines make cooking a pleasure.
Free WiFi, radio, TV, CD and DVD player are offered.
For very small guests, we have all the necessary facilities, and of course toys for indoors and outdoors.
Garden and playground with equipment for children and adults.
For wet shoes and boots is a shoe dryer.
They are our only guests. All facilities are exclusively available. It lies in the upper part of our wooden chalets, your hosts Christine and Christian Egger are also the owners of the chalet Bachsbort and reside throughout the year in the lower part of the house.
We will pamper you on request with
- A substantial breakfast.
- Local dishes and Spezialtitäten.
- A barbecue - meat, vegetables, salads, side dishes
- Homemade pizzas.
- Cheese -. Eg Fondue, raclette or cheese slicer.
- A romantic evening on the terrace with a campfire and Finn candle.
- Swiss specialty wines from the hotel cellar.
We organize all kinds of excursions with or without accompaniment:
- Alpbesuch with Alpfrühstück, cheese making, cheese store visits.
- Dinner in mountain restaurants.
- Hiking tips, guided hikes
- Ski and Schlitteltage
- Experience days in the woods, on or on the lake.
- Visits to exhibitions, museums, castles.
- Specific, personal events according to your wishes.
- Car trips in the near or distant surroundings, mountain passes.
Bachsbort holds 2 electric bikes and 2 mountain bikes for trips very special for you.
- Breakfast service for breakfast.
- Shopping services according to your wishes.
- Fresh products from local agriculture and Bachsbort vegetable garden.
- Delivery and collection trips to the lifts, the village or restaurant.
Get to know the local cuisine - learning by doing.
We cook with you special Swiss dishes, baking Butterzopf and Brätzeli.
You will receive advice on excursions and all tickets, round trip tickets or cable car passes directly to Bachsbort.
Visit www Christine and Christian Egger on their own website. Bachsbort. ch