come to rest and recharge your batteries in the historic tower Dutch of 1867
- Living space 150 m2 on three floors and if you book 6 persons with adjoining apartment in the cultivation of about 35 m2
- 2000 m2 of maintained garden
. - Stylishly restored and furnished: for example, Bedrooms in ebony, dining room from the 20s, silverware, leather sofa, Mamorcouchtisch, ...
- For technical interests: round, one meter thick, conical outer walls, vertical shaft (mill tree) through all 3 levels and completely got wheels work in the mill cap
- For rest and observation lovers: 500m from the village Ohrdorf (with bakery and restaurants)
- Garage for four cars and zweirädrgen (on request)
- Garden furniture for outdoor breakfast or grilling
- For your children: playground with climbing frame, swing and sandbox; all sockets with child protection; as well as on demand toys and vehicles for children
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, dishwasher, Senceo ...
- Breakfast service (Mon-Sat) including