A lovely recently renovated three bedroom Art Deco home within an easy 3 minute stroll to the wonderful cafes, restaurants and shops in Havelock North. Extremely peaceful and private location yet only minutes from the vibrant village centre. The house consists of 3 large double bedrooms, a bathroom (with separtate toilet and shower in the outside laundry), an open plan kitchen/living area with french doors that open out onto a large deck leading onto the private garden. The property is fully fenced making it a worry free location for children and animals.
Just a short drive to the many renowned wineries, beaches and other attractions that the sunny Hawke's Bay has to offer:
• 5 mins drive up to the top of Te Mata Peak giving outstanding views over the Hawkes Bay region.
• The Hawke's Bay Trails network covers 200km of cycling and walking off-road pathways, the largest network of easy cycle paths in New Zealand. The trails link Napier and Hastings, as well as coastal and country settlements.
• 10 mins to Hastings, home to Splash Planet and with its exceptional year round Sunday Farmers Market located at the AandP Showgrounds 8am-12pm weekly
• 20 mins to Napier, famous for its Art Deco architecture, art galleries and Museum and home to the National Aquarium
• 15 mins to Haumoana and Te Awanga with their coastal cycle ways, wineries and restaurants
• 20 mins to Ocean Beach - a beautiful white sand beach
• 35 mins to Waimarama Beach - another white sandy beach and legendary fish and chips at the local store.
• Other attractions include Black Barn Winery (5mins drive) which hosts world class concerts and other events and the very popular Village Growers Market every Saturday morning over the Summer.
Base Rate of $175.00 is based on 2 people, each additional person is $25 per person per night.
Smoking outside only and please use the ashtrays provided. Pets negotiable
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$60.00 per stay); Linen (included);